KaMilo at Mauna Lani #215
United States / Hawaii / The Big Island
KaMilo #215 is the Model Home of the Makani floorpan, equipped with every developer upgrade including tropical hardwood floors, emerald granite counter tops, Tommy Bahama furnishings and colorful artwork.
KaMilo #215 is a two-story, three-bedroom, three-bathroom, detached home with a private pool and hot tub. The home offers 2,400 square feet of interior living space and 500 square feet of outdoor living space, including an upper-level balcony with a BBQ and a ground-level lanai and grassy yard surrounding the pool.
The upper level features an open floor plan, indoor and outdoor dining options and a guest bedroom with a queen-size bed and bathroom. The master bedroom is located downstairs and has sliding doors that open to the pool deck and private yard. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a separate soaking tub and shower. An additional guest bedroom has a queen-size bed and its own full bathroom. Downstairs there is also a family/media room (with pool access) and high-capacity laundry facilities. There are flat-screen tvs in all bedrooms and the living room, as well as WiFi throughout the home. Vaulted ceilings, plantation shutters and lots of green vegetation lend a laid-back island vibe to this tranquil home.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
HI ID #TA-081-252-5568-01/STVR-19-359914
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 6 Guests
Bedroom DetailsMaster bedroom (downstairs): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with separate soaking tub and shower, flat-screen TV, sliding doors opening to pool deck and private yard
Bedroom 2 (upstairs): Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV
Bedroom 3 (downstairs): Queen-size bed, full bathrom, flat-screen TV
Pool DetailsPrivate pool and hot tub
Large, family community pool
Shallow community pool for small children
Community adult-only lap pool
Community spas and shower facilities
Villa NotesHI ID #W46440215-01
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates.
Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022.
All bookings are subject to a $95 Administration Fee.
Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax.
Cleaning Fee: $400 plus tax
Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Security Deposit DetailsCredit card authorization
Minimum Stay Details
Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.