Harmony Vacation Rental
This eight-bedroom residence style villa successfully harmonizes traditional Caribbeanesque style with subtle touches from the Far East.
Only the finest materials accent almost every inch of this 14,000-square-foot haven including exquisite marble floors and balustrades, exotic hardwood ceilings and immaculate granite countertops.
The sunken living room exudes the richness of elegant island living, while the kitchen offers contemporary comforts such as GE Monogram appliances.
On the main floor, the massive Grand Villa Suite houses a walk-in dressing room, lounge area with Balinese daybed, double showers and a unique infinity-edge marble bathtub. On this level, there is also a guest room with twin beds and a queen en-suite. All three main-level rooms have direct access onto the expansive terrace which leads to the infinity pool with hot tub.
The ground floor offers a voluminous two-bedroom pool suite, which also houses the entertainment/media room with wet bar and kitchenette. The king en-suite with garden view boasts a heavenly bathroom accented with marble and travertine while the queen en-suite is a stone's throw from the pool. This is a perfect area for a nanny and children to enjoy a day of fun, games and swimming. A very private king bed garden suite with its unique "tunnel" design rounds out the ground floor.
The Loft Suite sits atop the villa with the crystalline views of St. Martin and other islands, nearby resorts and the indigo Caribbean Sea. This mesmerizing suite has its very own private balcony, a kitchenette, and an adjacent sun terrace - perfect for rejuvenating massages or sunset cocktails for two.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, daybed, en-suite bathroom with shower and infinity tub, hairdryer, dressing room, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, TV
- Bedroom 2 (LOFT): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and tub, kitchenette, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, TV, rooftop sundeck, balcony
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, adjacent bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/tub, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 5: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and tub, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 7: Two twin beds, air-conditioning, TV, shared bathroom connects with Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 8: King-size bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with shower, dressing area, ceiling fan, safe, TV
- Two-car garage
- Additional parking
- Al fresco dining
- Baby crib
- Bath amenities
- BBQ grill
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Central gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Central kids game room
- DVD player
- Equipped kitchen
- Exercise facility
- Fax machine
- High chair
- iHome clock
- iPod docks
- Media/Entertainment “Cave” with wet bar
- Over-sized golf cart, or two golf carts, depending on size of party
- Play pen
- Pool chairs
- Pool deck Bose stereo system
- Screened windows
- Suite safe
- Two pools
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Outdoor shower
Staff and Services
- Arrival canapés and rum or fruit punch
- Beach towels
- Butler services
- Central game lounge with viewing deck
- Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas at Maundays Bay beach
- Complimentary beach shuttle
- Concierge privé
- Exclusive signing privileges at neighboring Cap Juluca’s three restaurants and two boutiques(Cap Juluca’s Afternoon Tea service and Watersports is not complimentary/included)
- Housekeeper/laundry service (wash and fold only)
- IT tech/maintenance supervisor
- Nightly security
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Private Villa Chef service
- Pre-arrival provisioning
- Inbound/outbound luggage shipping service
- Event fee
- Spa services and activities (i.e. bike rentals, water sports, boat excursions, lunch on an offshore cay)
- 2-minute golf cart ride to beach
- 3 minutes to grocery store
- 3 minutes to restaurants
- 5 minutes to health care center
- 5-km drive to ferry (8 minutes)
- 8-km to town and airport (15 minutes
- Accommodates 16-18 guests
- Children of all ages welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Weddings/social events accepted (up to 100 attendees)
|Now to Jun 1, 2018
Rates are on Request
Contact About Availability
Please add 20% tax and service charge
Daily resort fee of $20 per adult/$15 per child under 12, includes: continental breakfast daily, bottled water replenished daily for duration of guest stay, VOIP villa phone for unlimited calls to US/Canada, $1 per person/per day Anguilla Tourism Marketing Levy
Security Deposit: $2000
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay: 4 nights, minimum of 12 nights for Christmas/New Year period is required.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Harmony is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Anguilla:
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Harmony.
Anguilla Travel Guide
Anguilla is a 15-mile island east of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, separated from St. Martin to the south by the Anguilla Channel. Though close in proximity to St. Martin, Anguilla couldn’t be more different. St. Martin is known for its vibrant nightlife and cosmopolitan atmosphere, while Anguilla is its calm, easygoing, casual counterpart — where you go to truly get away from it all. Which is not to say that Anguilla doesn’t have its own brand of chic; Anguillans know how to relax in the utmost style and comfort.
Among the many attractions of this tiny island are spectacular coral reefs perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving, over 30 beautiful white-sand beaches, and an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.
Learn more about Anguilla »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.