Tequila is a contemporary three master bedroom beach house at secluded Lover’s Cove at Dropsey Bay which is just a leisurely two minute walk along the scenic path.
Tequila Sunrise Vacation Rental
It is a small, white sand, sun bathing adventure beach with a great snorkeling and exploring bay. It is wonderful for tranquil clear blue ocean dipping, and there are spots that resemble hot tubs, but not accommodating for people who want to swim lengths (this can be done at Sandy Hill Bay three minutes drive from Lover’s Cove).
While accessible to all the conveniences of modern living, Tequila is a private retreat that allows for interaction with the perfect serenity of nature. Large expanses of glass doors and windows optimize views of the ocean and miles of the surrounding natural landscape.Meander down the beach, snorkel, recline poolside or laze in the sun on your private patio and be lulled by the rhythms of the surf.
The open floor plan of the ground floor emphasizes spaciousness while encouraging the flow of the tantalizing cool trade winds. The great room is a sublime mix of restrained minimalism and high impact gestures. The whimsical grandeur of the custom abstract copper light fixture and the bold drama of the 20 foot dune panel seductively declare that sophistication is not without passion. The pure sculptural lines of the furniture remind one that the quintessence of perfection is simplicity.
Just off the great room lie the kitchen & dining room with well appointed accessories including a wine refrigerator, a Keurig coffee system, a beautifully prepared table for you to enjoy your breakfast. The view is spectacular! The table seats eight comfortably under the glow of Le Klint pendants. There is a Patron Tequila dispenser for our guests to enjoy with free flowing Tequila for their entire stay.
Paired-down sophistication in Dreamy White soft down comforters and luxurious Italian linens cushion dreams. Accents of burnt orange and sunny yellow, color your dreamscape. Meticulously edited details facilitate a clearing of the mind to unleash forgotten sensations. Each spacious room opens up to a patio overlooking the glistening ocean.
En-suite bathrooms maintain the refined aesthetics of this haven. Hewn travertine throughout the villa is relieved by beautiful river pebbles in the bathroom and outdoor showers. A generous freestanding tub with a view to the outdoors; a dazzling chandelier, seclusion….. you choose the music.
Beautiful furniture dressed in exuberant island colors. Oversized pool towels, luxurious pool floats, your music. This is your dream, live it in color. It is wonderful to lie on the lounge chairs at night after dinner and gaze at the beautiful sky filled with bright stars. You will often see shooting stars.
It’s a two minute walk to a secluded beach called Dropsey Bay , or as we named it - Lover’s Cove. It is a sunbathing adventure beach great for snorkeling and exploring. There are wonderful rock formations and spots that resemble hot tubs.
Great for children to swim and snorkel as the waves do not come over the rock formations. It is excellent for clear blue ocean dipping, not to swim lengths. That can be done at Sandy Hill Bay, a three minutes drive from Lover’s Cove.
Meander down to the beach, snorkel, recline poolside or laze in the sun on your private patio and be lulled by the rhythm of the surf.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 15, 2019||1||7||
$ 990 € 907 $ 1470 $ 1363 1023 £ 796
|Now to Dec 15, 2019||2||7||
$ 1,210 € 1109 $ 1796 $ 1665 1251 £ 973
|Now to Dec 15, 2019||3||7||
$ 1,485 € 1361 $ 2205 $ 2044 1535 £ 1194
|Dec 16, 2019 to Jan 4, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 3,500 € 3207 $ 5196 $ 4817 3618 £ 2813
Please add 10% tax plus 10% gratuity to all rates.
Please note that for all bookings with travel on and after May 1, 2019, the tax rate is increased to 12%.
Please note that for all bookings with travel on and after May 1, 2019, the Tax Rate is increased to 12%.
Minimum Stay: 7 night minimum (weekend to weekend). 10 night minimum Christmas and New Year's. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, HDTV, CD player, writing desk, safe, private patio
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, HDTV, CD player, writing desk, safe, private patio
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, HDTV, CD player, writing desk, safe, private patio
- En-suite bathrooms maintain the refined aesthetics of this haven. Hewn travertine throughout the rest of the villa is relieved by river pebbles in the bathroom and outdoor Hansgrohe rain showers. There is also a generous freestanding tub.
- 3” Thick & Luxurious Pool Rafts from Frontgate
- Air Conditioning in Each Bedroom
- Apple TV
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Beach Bags
- Beach Chairs with Coolers for other Beaches
- Beach Coolers
- Beach for Sunbathing and Snorkeling
- Beach Pails and Shovels
- Beach Umbrellas
- Blue Beach Chairs to Take to other Beaches with Canopies
- Book Library with Current Best Sellers
- CD/DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans Throughout The Villa
- Continental Breakfast Prepared and Served Daily
- Flat Screen TVs in Each Bedroom and Living Room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Generator to Run the Entire House
- House Alarm
- Infinity Edge Pool Overflowing the Elegant Glass Tiles
- Ipod Player/Alarm Clocks in Each Bedroom
- Luxurious Bamboo Towels
- Luxurious Bath and Facial Soaps Made in Anguilla
- Luxurious Italian Linens
- Meet and Greet You at Anguilla Airport or Ferry Dock
- Orange & White Lounge Chairs can be Brought Down to
- our Beach for You
- Poggesi Bath & Body Products
- Private Patio for Each Bedroom
- Satellite TV with Over 100 Channels
- Snorkeling Gear for Adults/Children
- Sonos System
- Stainless Steel Grill
- Telephones in Each Bedroom
- Vests for Adults/Children
- Wine fridge
- Wireless Internet Throughout The Villa
- 2-minute walk along private path to a secluded beach with great snorkeling. Beach chairs, umbrellas and sand toys
- Infinity-edge pool
Staff and Services
- Pool keeper
- Laundry service
- Security system
- Continental breakfast
- Unlimited Patron Silver
- Free long-distance call to US and Canada
- Use of the gym at CuisinArt Resort up to three times per week (please see villa notes for status)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Airport transfer
- Non-smoking villa.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Wedding/social events accepted.
- Beach access with pool, continental breakfast and all the Patron Silver you can drink between
- Please note that the CuisinArt Resort is currently closed and is estimated to reopen in November 2018.
- Tequila dispenser with unlimited, free flowing, 8-degree Patron Tequila for your pleasure at the touch of a button.
- All Tequila Sunrise Guests Enjoy a free Full Membership at Styler's Fitness Center, One of the Top Gyms on the Island. Styler's Fitness Center is complete with elliptical trainers, recumbent bicycles, tread mills, Cybex and Nautilus Equipment and free weights.
The exact location of Tequila Sunrise is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Anguilla:
Tequila Sunrise Reviews
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Anguilla Travel Guide
Anguilla is a 15-mile island east of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, separated from St. Martin to the south by the Anguilla Channel. Though close in proximity to St. Martin, Anguilla couldn’t be more different. St. Martin is known for its vibrant nightlife and cosmopolitan atmosphere, while Anguilla is its calm, easygoing, casual counterpart — where you go to truly get away from it all. Which is not to say that Anguilla doesn’t have its own brand of chic; Anguillans know how to relax in the utmost style and comfort.
Among the many attractions of this tiny island are spectacular coral reefs perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving, over 30 beautiful white-sand beaches, and an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.
Learn more about Anguilla »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.