Located near Speightstown, St. Peter on the beachfront, is Leamington Cottage, an enchanting one bedroom self contained cottage which forms part of the Leamington Estate.
Leamington Cottage Vacation Rental
With its own private entrance and separate driveway, the cottage features a large sitting and dining area which opens up on two sides onto a spacious uncovered terrace with pool and great beach and sea views.
The cottage may be rented separately or together with the main villa Leamington Pavilion which is located next door and includes 4 en suite bedrooms and a large swimming pool set within impeccable tropical grounds.
There is a reef in front of Leamington Cottage which is ideal for swimming and snorkeling and a sandy beach is located to the north or south of the property which is easy to walk to.
The Cobblers Cove Beach and Hotel is a 5 minute beach walk north of the Cottage.
As with the main villa the cottage comes fully equipped and staffed with daily housekeeping and is ideal for a couple or someone traveling alone or in the event that the main villa is booked and additional space is required.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 14, 2019||1||5||
$ 765 € 688 $ 1101 $ 1046 776 £ 596
|Apr 15, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||1||5||
$ 545 € 490 $ 785 $ 745 553 £ 425
Please add 7.5% Value Added Tax plus 1.5% Service Fee to all rates.
Please add a 10% Tax and 1.5% Service Fee to all reservations. Please note that for all bookings with travel on and after January 1, 2020, the Tax Rate is 15% plus a 1.5% Service Charge.
Nightly Rates are for accommodations only and do not include Food & Beverage, unless expressly stated.
A security deposit is taken at the time of final payment.
Please add 2.5% Room Rate Levy to all rates (capped at $10/bedroom/night).
Security Deposit: $1,000
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bathroom 1: Shower only, Double Vanity
- Ceiling fans – throughout
- iPod dock
- TV with cable
- Security safe
- Security system
- Watersports by request - concierge can assist with arrangements
- Plunge pool
Staff and Services
- Cook/housekeeper - prepares three meals per day: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Housekeeper/laundry service
- Security guard - 12 hour shift
- Airport: 33.6-km
- Speightstown: 800-m
- Holetown: 6.6-km
- Bridgetown: 17.7-km
- Golf : Royal Westmoreland - 4.8-km
- Day Spa: Indulgence Spa - 900-m
- Smoking not permitted indoors
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.
Leamington Cottage Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Leamington Cottage.
Barbados Travel Guide
Irresistible Island Charm
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Learn more about Barbados »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.