Puligny Vacation Rental
This XVIII century cottage is located in a small hamlet at the heart of the prestigious Burgundy “wine’s land", nestled in famous Puligny-Montrachet and “Meursault 1er cru” vineyard.
Ideal for Oeno-tourism, this property is just a few kilometers away from Burgundy wine-growing treasures like “Clos Vougeaut”, “Beaune’s Hotel Dieu”, etc.
In the middle of vineyards, this 130 sqm attached cottage with 200 sqm garden offers:
- Black and steel state-of-the-art kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, induction hob, toaster, fridge, freezer, wine cupboard, blender, Nespresso machine, juicer and ice maker. There is also a large assortment of glasses, pans, dishes, and tablecloths
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, and ironing station
- Living room with an open fireplace, sofas, round dining table with 10 seats, air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD player, stereo system, Ipod dock station, and doors to the small garden illuminated by handsome bronze lamps at night
- Two bedrooms, each with sweeping vineyard and woodland views, double bed and en-suite bathroom with separate water closet
- Small private enclosed 200 sqm garden with terrace and BBQ
- Parking spaces
Villa can be combined with Villa Montrachet to accommodate 10 guests.
- Bedroom 1 (Second Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, basin and separate WC
- Bedroom 2 (Third Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, and separate WC
- Please note that all the king size beds can be converted in 2 single beds
- 2 En-suite bathrooms
- Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer are in each bathroom
- All linen and pool towels provided
- Baby equipment (high chair, tub)
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
- Internet (Wi-Fi and ADSL)
- iPod docking station
- Organic toiletries
- Satellite TV
- Welcome basket
- Wine cellar
- Wood logs for fireplace
Staff and Services
- Cleaning service: 3 hours per week
- Mid-week change of linen
- Final cleaning
- Restaurant booking
- A wine tasting at a local wine maker
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- The wine cellar offers around 100 different wines from Burgundy
- For traditional cooking during the stay with the governess
- Breakfast: coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, cereals, breads, pastries, butter, jams, honey, juice, fresh fruits, cheese, sausage, eggs (scrambled, fried, on request), yogurt, fruit, white cheese
- Housekeeping service: daily cleaning, ironing, washing - English speaking
- Babysitting: English speaking
- Cooking class
- Chef at home - Ask for ideas of prices and menus - without wine including water and coffee
- Car with chauffeur, bike rental, air balloon tour
- Visit of the vineyards, wine tasting tours (private tours with driver can be arranged at additional cost)
- Prestige lunch or dinner in the vineyards from 6 guests
- Puligny-Montrachet at 5 minutes (bakery, restaurants, wine cellars of course..)
- Meursault at 5 minutes: several restaurants with a range of shops (bakery, pharmacy, grocery, etc.) at 3 km
- A 10-minute drive from Beaune -7 km ( small town with nice market)
- A 45-minute drive from Dijon
- Dijon TGV train station (where you can reach Paris Gare de Lyon within 1 h 40 minutes): 50-minute drive
- Lyon Satolas International Airport: 170 km (105 miles), 1 hour and 45 minutes by car
- Golf is not far from the property (Beaune Levernois 18 holes Golf Course at about 15 km (9 miles)
- Heating is included
- Sorry, no pets
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 1, 2018||2||
$ 846 € 715 $ 1152 $ 1127 843 £ 645
Please be advised a security deposit will be collected at time of booking and returned after travel. The prices above are communicated per night according to the number of nights minimum. For shorter or longer stays, ask for a quotation. This can be more or less expensive than the expected prorated amount.
Possibility to add one single bed at extra cost €50 per night
Security Deposit: € 1,000 pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 4 Night minimum stay.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Puligny is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Beaune, Burgundy:
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends June 29, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 6/18/18 - 6/29/18 for travel from 6/18/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $1,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Burgundy Travel Guide
Learn more about Burgundy »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.