Casa Oceano Vacation Rental
Casa Oceano is a true beachfront villa - a marriage of sea, sand, oceanfront infinity pool and luxurious accommodations.
Experience tropical palms and colorful flowers as you're just steps away from an equatorial ocean, as warm and comfortable as a mild bath. Take a refreshing dip, or just relax on your beach towel on our clean, sandy beach, soaking up the deepest tropical tan you can imagine.
Casa Oceano has a new beachfront infinity pool - where you can have a tropical fruit smoothy or your favorite "bebida" (drink) with your friends, or just indulge your private thoughts while watching the sun sparkle off the beach breaking surf. Isn't this what life is about? Be prepared to slow down and be at one with your surroundings. This is more than a vacation; it is an experience in rejuvenation!
In Costa Rica, much of a home's living area is outside and under covered patios because of the wonderful, tropical climate. Casa Oceano takes advantage of this with a large, shaded oceanfront patio before the sun deck. Inside is a large couch overlooking the Pacific, and toward the gourmet kitchen, an oceanfront dining area.
The gourmet kitchen is appointed to meet the needs of our chef, so if you personally prefer to create your own culinary masterpieces, you will find everything you need.
The principal master suite is accessible by a sky lighted staircase accented with terracotta colored ventilation blocks. The king size bed is in the center and leads to a deck outside overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the infinity pool The Principal Master Suite is on the east corner side of the villa.
The back patio of the master suite overlooks the garden and jungle. The Jacuzzi tub overlooks the beach and ocean, and the oceanfront patio is directly to the left. The principal master suite was designed with complete openness and flow through ventilation to enjoy the tropical ambience, therefore making air conditioning unnecessary, but it is provided.
From the balcony, read and relax overlooking the azure ocean and verdant, tropical foliage, and watch the howler monkeys pass by in the palm and almendro trees. You might even get an early wakeup call occasionally from them, but they're worth it!
The Guest Master Suite is accessed through an open air stairway on the west corner of the villa. Take advantage of the flow through, sea breeze ventilation, or if you prefer, the air conditioning, and a Jacuzzi style whirlpool tub with views to the beach and ocean. At night, enjoy premium channel satellite television.
The Guest Master Suite overlooks the sun deck patio and the beach.
For those who must stay in touch, a computer station is part of the Guest Master Suite, or access the internet on your own portable using the villa Wi-Fi system.
- 5 Oceanfront Bedrooms, 1 Garden Patio Bedroom
- 8 Beds: 3 king sized beds and 5 queen
- Luxurious high thread count bath towels and bedding. Extra large beach towels.
- Complementary Casa Oceano Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner
- 7 Flat screen televisions with premium satellite channels
- 6 have Ceiling fans
- 6 have Air Conditioning
- 6 have Guest Flashlights
- 3 with Jacuzzi Tubs
- 4 with Private Balconies
- 1 opens to the oceanfront patio
- 5 with Ocean Views
- 3 with Safety Boxes for valuables, portable computers
- 42'' HD TV
- Blue Ray DVD player
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Fax machine and printer
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gas BBQ
- Home Theater
- iPod Docking Station
- Outdoor Dining
- Pack and plays, high chairs, all equipment to take care of children and babies
- Parking for 1 vehicle
- Wireless Internet
- Infinity pool (15x30 feet, 3.5 - 5.5 feet deep)
- Outdoor Shower
- Foot bath
Staff and Services
- 1 Housekeeper - 7 days per week
- 1 Manager - 7 days per week
- Daily pool/general maintenance (6:30am - 1:30pm)
- Pickup and Delivery to Tambor Airport
- English / Spanish Speaking Concierge, available 24 / 7
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- 1 Cook - 7 days per week (available at an additional cost/meal plan)
- Welcoming cocktail and snack are included.
- Meal Plan available - please contact us for details
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Check-in is from 3:00 to 6:00 PM, if you plan on arriving later, please let us know.
Rates available upon request.
The exact location of Casa Oceano is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Tango Mar, Costa Rica:
Casa Oceano Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Casa Oceano.
Costa Rica Travel Guide
An Eco-Friendly Escape
Costa Rica – literally “Rich Coast” – is one of the most bio-diverse regions in the world. The area is home to over 32 National Parks, over 150 wildlife reserves, active and dormant volcanoes, tropical forests, and spectacular beaches. Learn about endangered species, support conservation efforts, and soak in the region’s natural treasures as you snorkel, hike, raft, or zip-line your way through the landscape – and do it all from the comfort of your own private retreat.
Learn more about Costa Rica »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.