Darsena 20 at Casa de Campo Vacation Rental
This one-story villa is perfectly balanced with central living spaces and bedrooms distributed for privacy and comfort.
There are eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and an awesome terrace. This villa is great for groups of up to 20 people.
The villa is within walking distance to the Supermarket, The Marina Restaurants, shopping & cinema. It is just a 10 Minute golf cart ride to Minitas Beach.
Under an asymmetrical wood-beamed ceiling, the living room is a combination of sofas and chairs, upholstered in ivory fabric, to create an ideal spot for socializing.
Guests have a variety of outdoor options to bask in the sublime Caribbean lifestyle. The terrace, sprinkled with chaise lounges and umbrellas, stretches out toward the marina, while lush landscaping and tall palms create a tropical mood. In the center is a large Heated Pool with inviting crystalline waters for an invigorating swim or lazing on a float.
Casa de Campo
This villa is located in Casa de Campo, offering guests 3 championship golf courses, 3 polo fields, 14 tennis courts, 4 swimming pools and complete water sport facilities. Culinary choices are extensive in the 9 restaurants and 7 bars - whether a thatch-roofed bar on stilts or the exotic glamour of Tropicana serving 'Caribbean Flair.' On Casa de Campo's elite Minitas Beach, guests can enjoy a variety of water sports including kayaking and windsurfing, or just relax by the water.
Historical grandeur is found at the spectacular Altos de Chavón, just minutes from the villa, complete with shops, boutiques, galleries and a museum.
Please note there is a resort registration fee of $20 per adult (ages 15 and up) and $10 per child (between ages 10-14), per day. Registration includes an ID card with an expiration date for each registered guest. The ID card will grant access to the resort, as well as the various facilities, including:
- Access to Equestrian Center
- Access to Shooting Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Access to Casa de Campo Spa
- Access to golf courses and advance tee times reservations at applicable rates
- Use of Fitness Center at villa owner’s preferential rates
- Use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool in the main hotel area and Minitas Beach
- Use of courtesy internal hotel guest transportation
- Access to discounts, special offers and promotions for private rental guests in hotel’s restaurants, sports facilities and activities.
- Access to the services of Central Romana Medical Center
- Main Bedroom -1 King Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Queen + Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 7 - 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 8 - 1 Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom Amenities
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Ceiling fans
- DVD Player
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Iron & Iron-board
- Jacuzzi Indoor
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sofa Bed
- Wireless Internet
- Minitas Beach is located on Casa de Campo Resort property
- Large heated swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Butler service
- Transfer from La Romana Airport - One round-trip airport transfer is included. If guests arrive/depart at different times, additional charges will apply
- Private Check in at property
- Concierge Service
- Staff works from 7am - 8pm
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery Shopping
- Babysitter (48 Hours notice)
- Golf cart rental
- La Romana is located on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic, this is a touristic town of having the resort of Casa de Campo; one of the most prestigious resorts in the Dominican Republic.
- The nearest airport is the La Romana Airport, which opened in December 2000, less than 2 miles from Casa de Campo Hotel and about 68 miles (110km) from the capital, Santo Domingo.
|Now to Apr 15, 2018||8||
$ 3,000 € 2494 $ 3909 $ 3932 2919 £ 2216
|Apr 15, 2018 to Dec 18, 2018||8||
$ 2,540 € 2111 $ 3310 $ 3329 2472 £ 1876
|Dec 18, 2018 to Jan 7, 2019
Christmas/ New Year's
$ 5,290 € 4397 $ 6893 $ 6933 5148 £ 3907
|Jan 7, 2019 to Apr 15, 2019||8||
$ 3,000 € 2494 $ 3909 $ 3932 2919 £ 2216
Reduced rates are available on stays of 7 nights or longer (excluding holiday weeks). Contact a villa specialist for details.
Please add 18% government tax to all rates
Please add a mandatory resort fee of $20 per adult (15 and up) and $10 per child (ages 10-14), per day.
Security Deposit: $2,000 - pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 2 Night minimum stay, 4 nights Easter week. Holiday season has a 14 night minimum. 7 Night stays will be accepted if booking Christmas week only (no later than December 27).
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Darsena 20 at Casa de Campo Reviews
There are currently no specials available for Darsena 20 at Casa de Campo.
Dominican Republic Travel Guide
Something for Everyone
Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape, family getaway, or cultural experience, a stay in a Dominican Republic villa offers something for everyone. From cactus-filled deserts to mountain ranges, dramatic waterfalls, lush rainforests, and more than 800 miles of coastline offering some of the Caribbean's most beautiful beaches, the Dominican Republic features a range of lovely settings for you to enjoy. Go whale watching, shop for unique local crafts, spend an afternoon at a museum, or try one of the many incredible water sports available, include surfing, diving, and snorkeling. For golf lovers, the Dominican Republic offers three world renowned courses, including the #1 rated golf resort in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure magazine. The Dominican Republic is also home to Santo Domingo, a historic gold mining town featuring the Western Hemisphere's first cathedral, monastery, and court.
The Dominican Republic also provides for an active nightlife, as there are many bars, restaurants, and nightclubs from which to choose. The combination of Latin American, Spanish, French, and British influences provides rich and delectable recipes that you’ll go home craving. And if you visit during February, you’ll experience Carnival, a unique celebration including parades and other fun festivities.
Learn more about Dominican Republic »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.