Tropical Dream Vacation Rental
This idyllic villa presents you with one of a kind luxury accommodation experience!
All of the bedrooms include air conditioning, a private bathroom and walk-in closet. The villa has a fully equipped kitchen, plasma TV in the common area, extensive living room terrace & dining room.
Outdoors there is a terrace, private courtyard and 3 swimming pools with an outdoor Jacuzzi. There are also several sports and games areas, a mini gym, wood pizza oven, steam room, cigar & smoking room, outdoor gazebo bar and a sound system in all exterior and interiors areas.
For villa clients a Platinum Membership is included:
- Access to the Eden Roc Beach Club and Eden Roc Hotel ( La Palapa, Spa Pavilion, Uva Bar, Mediterraneo, Riva Bar, Blue Lagoon Pool Bar & Restaurant and Solaya Spa)
- Beach Concierge Assistance (beach chairs included)
This beautiful villa is located in the exclusive gated community of Cap Cana, a 26-square mile paradise that is blessed with a temperate year-round climate, light rainfall, and soft breezes. It's colorful coral reefs; calm crystalline waters and white-sand beaches are breathtaking. The community Resort provides a matchless experience for all who visit this tropical paradise, and its tropically chic lifestyle is ideal for those who appreciate high standards of quality, comfort and aesthetics. As guests of the villa, you have access to all of the resort amenities, casa club and activities.
- Main Bedroom (Ground Floor): King Bed, air conditioning, private bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King Bed, air conditioning, private bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): King Bed, air conditioning, private bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): 2 Queen Beds, air conditioning, private bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): 2 Queen Beds, air conditioning, private bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor): King Bed, air conditioning, private bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 7 (Second Floor): 2 Double beds, air conditioning, private bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 8 (Second Floor): 2 Queen Beds, air conditioning, private bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bathroom Amenities
- Cigar & smoking room
- Exterior children's games area
- Exterior wood pizza ovens
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Games room (billiard table, table football)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Iron-board
- Mini gym
- Multi-use court (for football, volleyball, tennis, and basketball)
- Outdoor gazebo bar
- Ping Pong
- Premium Bar Stocked on arrival
- Safe Box
- Sound system in all exterior and interiors areas
- Squash Court
- Steam room
- Eden Roc Beach Club - 1 minute drive
- Please note: Access to Eden Roc Beach Club may be Restricted on New Year's.
- 3 Swimming pools
Staff and Services
- Daily Maid service
- Butler Service
- Transfer From Punta Cana Airport - One round-trip airport transfer is included. If guests arrive/depart at different times, additional charges will apply
- Private Check-in at property
- Concierge Service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Golf Cart Rental
- Grocery shopping
- Babysitter (48 hours notice)
- Massages in the villa
- Juanillo Beach is an 11 minute drive
- Airport - 15 minute drive
- Punta Espada Club House - 3 minute drive
- Punta Espada Golf - 3 minute drive
- Golden Bear tennis - 5 minute drive
- Supermarket - 14 minute drive
- Marina/ mini-market - 15 minute drive
- Eden Roc - 3 minute walk
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 18, 2018||5||2||
$ 2,640 € 2318 $ 3654 $ 3593 2676 £ 2042
|Now to Dec 18, 2018||8||2||
$ 4,060 € 3565 $ 5619 $ 5525 4116 £ 3141
|Dec 18, 2018 to Jan 7, 2019
Christmas/ New Year
$ 7,900 € 6937 $ 10934 $ 10751 8008 £ 6112
|Jan 7, 2019 to Apr 15, 2019||8||2||
$ 4,350 € 3820 $ 6021 $ 5920 4410 £ 3365
Reduced rates are available on stays of 7 nights or longer (excluding holiday weeks). Contact a villa specialist for details.
Please add 18% government tax to all rates
Security Deposit: $2,000 - pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 2 Night minimum stay, 4 nights Easter week. Holiday season has a 14 night minimum. 7 Night stays will be accepted if booking Christmas week only (no later than December 27). Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Tropical Dream Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
2 Free Nights »
Book 5 nights and get the 6th and 7th nights free when you book by October 17, 2018.
Valid for new bookings made now to 10/17/18 for travel between 9/1/18 to 10/31/18. Blackout dates may apply. 7 Night booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends June 29, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 6/18/18 - 6/29/18 for travel from 6/18/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $1,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Dominican Republic Travel Guide
Something for Everyone
Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape, family getaway, or cultural experience, a stay in a Dominican Republic villa offers something for everyone. From cactus-filled deserts to mountain ranges, dramatic waterfalls, lush rainforests, and more than 800 miles of coastline offering some of the Caribbean's most beautiful beaches, the Dominican Republic features a range of lovely settings for you to enjoy. Go whale watching, shop for unique local crafts, spend an afternoon at a museum, or try one of the many incredible water sports available, include surfing, diving, and snorkeling. For golf lovers, the Dominican Republic offers three world renowned courses, including the #1 rated golf resort in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure magazine. The Dominican Republic is also home to Santo Domingo, a historic gold mining town featuring the Western Hemisphere's first cathedral, monastery, and court.
The Dominican Republic also provides for an active nightlife, as there are many bars, restaurants, and nightclubs from which to choose. The combination of Latin American, Spanish, French, and British influences provides rich and delectable recipes that you’ll go home craving. And if you visit during February, you’ll experience Carnival, a unique celebration including parades and other fun festivities.
Learn more about Dominican Republic »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.