Kaia Kamina is a true seaside majesty.
Kaia Kamina Vacation Rental
This remarkable Cayman Kai villa near Rum Point presents 10,000 square feet of modern West Indies style – a getaway that feels like your own boutique resort. Explore the private, child-friendly beach and gentle Caribbean waters by kayak, paddle board, snorkel, or bare feet. Or keep an eye on the kids from the heated beachfront infinity pool.
Kaia Kamina sleeps 18 across seven bedrooms. Keep the sea views close in three oceanfront, king-size master suites that share a breezy balcony. Two more garden-view suites in the main house aim to please our smallest guests with two twins beds in one bedroom, and two full-over-full bunk beds in the other. Two more detached, garden-view king-size suites with kitchenettes and laundry offer the ultimate privacy—perfect for young families or accompanying staff.
Find space to cool down from the sun (like a media room and great room) and work on your tan (like a poolside deck, steps from the beach). As the sun sets, a decision awaits: dinner indoors, with the chef’s kitchen and contemporary dining table…or head out to the outdoor kitchen, covered poolside dining table, and unforgettable views?
Additional service packages are available. Click here for details.
From sunrise to sunset, there’s always something to do in Cayman Kai, a residential resort community where smiling neighbors will become your new friends.
Start your day by visiting Kaibo Beach Espresso for a cup of organic coffee and breakfast. Or, stroll or bike ride to the Rum Point Club – it takes just minutes. Stop by to enjoy the white sands and clear, shallow waters, or to explore the shoreline by wave runner, paddleboat or jet ski. When all that adventure leaves you hungry, the onsite Wreck Bar & Grill serves up lunch (and world famous Mudslides) on seaside picnic tables or will deliver dishes straight to your seaside hammock.
Although quiet and peaceful, Cayman Kai livens up in the evening – you’ll notice your neighbors making their way to spots like Kaibo Beach Bar or Kaibo Upstairs for great food and company. Every Tuesday they host a Barefoot Beach BBQ that attracts visitors and locals alike. After dinner, return to your private home and spend the evening surrounded by your loved ones.
Little ones will love exploring Starfish Point Beach. Starfish dot the tideline at this pristine spot with gentle waters.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jun 21, 2019||7||5||
$ 2,859 € 2620 $ 4244 $ 3935 2956 £ 2298
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 16, 2019||7||5||
$ 3,759 € 3445 $ 5581 $ 5174 3886 £ 3021
|Aug 17, 2019 to Nov 23, 2019||7||5||
$ 2,859 € 2620 $ 4244 $ 3935 2956 £ 2298
|Nov 24, 2019 to Nov 30, 2019||7||5||
$ 3,759 € 3445 $ 5581 $ 5174 3886 £ 3021
|Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||7||5||
$ 3,279 € 3005 $ 4868 $ 4513 3390 £ 2636
|Dec 21, 2019 to Dec 27, 2019
$ 6,429 € 5892 $ 9544 $ 8849 6646 £ 5167
|Dec 28, 2019 to Jan 4, 2020
$ 6,609 € 6057 $ 9812 $ 9097 6832 £ 5312
Please add 25.91% taxes and fees to all rates. A 3.5% service charge is added to the total base rate + taxes, fees, and damage protection.
Security Deposit: $145 Non-refundable damage waiver
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Second Floor): Ocean view, master suite with king bed, deep soaking tub with ocean-view, walk-in shower, walk-in closet, double sink, private water closet, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, safe, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 2 (Second Floor): Ocean view, master suite with king bed, en-suite bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower, double sink, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): Ocean view, master suite with king bed, en-suite bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower, double sink, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Garden view, 2 twin beds (can be converted to king), en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo, double sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): Garden view, 4 full bunk beds, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor-Carriage House): Garden view, king bed, en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, safe, washer/dryer, small kitchenette, breakfast table, Keurig machine, small balcony
- Bedroom 7 (Second Floor-Carriage House): Garden view, king bed, en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, safe, washer/dryer, small kitchenette, breakfast table, Keurig machine, small balcony
- Whole house central air conditioning
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Bath amenities (shampoos, conditioners, lotions and soaps)
- Hair dryers
- Beach towels and small cooler provided
- Various board games & books
- Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee makers (with a small starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and creamer)
- Dry spices in the kitchen
- Laundry and dish detergent and sponges
- Iron & board
- Apple TVs in select rooms
- Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom
- Washer & dryer
- 5 Safes
- Full kitchen
- Butler’s kitchen with sink and fridge/freezer combo and door to outside
- Game room with card table, drinks fridge, Xbox One and sleeper sofa
- Sonos sound system
- Oversize shaded gazebo
- Outdoor showers
- Outdoor kitchen with propane grill, sink, refrigerator, ice maker, and screened in dining area
- Outdoor speakers
- Stand up paddle board
- Various pool/beach toys
- Petanque court
- 6 Bicycles with helmets
- Garage for guest vehicle parking
- Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing north overlooking North Sound. Beach yard is wide and sandy with chaise loungers and umbrellas and palm trees. Shoes are not required on the beach yard. Water entry has some turtle grass. No rough seas or waves. Soft sandy bottom begins about 20 yards from shore. Good snorkeling found in other areas nearby
- Private heated infinity pool-saline
Staff and Services
- Concierge service (assistance with rental cars, boat charters, and all other reservations)
- Three cleanings are included: before arrival, after departure, and one mid week clean for stays of five days or longer
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa attendant/butler service
- Private chef
- Daily maid service
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Liquor/wine delivery
- Private airport transfer and car service
- VIP airport fast track
- Massage and spa services (in villa or outside spas)
- Yoga and personal training
- The villa is located in Cayman Kai
- 46 Minutes to the airport (George Town)
- 3 Minutes to Rum Point
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Please note: There is no phone at this villa
- Children welcome
- Events allowed (ask for villa event policy)
- Smoking outside only
- Minimum age limit for renters (24 years old)
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible (but we will attempt to assist or accommodate limited mobility guests if possible)
Kaia Kamina Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Holiday Availability! »
‘Tis the season to be with family and friends, and villas provide the ultimate home-away-from-home for you and your loved ones. Offering extra privacy, space, staff and, of course, luxurious comfort, these retreats are ideal for spending the holidays in the most desirable destinations.
Villas fill up quickly for the holiday season – they’re already going fast.
Villa availability changes daily. Please confirm availability with a villa specialist.
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Grand Cayman Travel Guide
Learn more about Grand Cayman »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.