Villa Astarte is located in a lovely panoramic position overlooking Agios Ioannis bay, semi-detached from its sister villa Nautilos.
Rates available upon request.
Astarte Vacation Rental
The two charming properties, share a parking and garden pathway leading to each villa's private entrance and outdoor areas.
The attractive private infinity pool overlooks the sea and the island of Delos. The outdoor surrounding the property is very spacious, offering a pergola-shaded area and a sun bathing deck with fabulous views. A cozy patio, leads to the main entrance of the house and a separate studio apartment.
The property features a spacious living room overlooking the pool and the sea, a formal dining area and a separate fully equipped kitchen with access to an outdoor dining terrace with barbeque. The decor is stylish with white upholstery and antique furniture. All bedrooms are similarly appointed with flair.
The property is ideal for families, especially if rented together with Nautilos, giving a great combination of bedrooms, privacy and the use of two swimming pools. Lively Agios Ioannis Beach tavernas are only a short walk from the villas.
- Bedroom 1 (Entrance Level): Master bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to pool area via French doors, sea view
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (Upper Level): Guest bedrooms with twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathrooms with shower, both with direct access to private terraces with sea view
- Bedroom 4 (Studio): Guest bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, small living room & kitchenette, independent access from outside
- Wireless internet
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living room
- Small functional kitchen, well equipped with modern appliances and connected with outdoor dining area
- Outdoor dining area
- Wood fire BBQ
- To closest beach: Agios Ioannis, 800 m
- Private Infinity Pool (salt water)
Staff and Services
- 2 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily
- Change of linen twice weekly
- Concierge Assistance
- Airport / Port escorts
- Chef Services available at an additional cost
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Concierge Services
- Yacht Charters
- Spa services
- To Mykonos town: 3 Km
- To closest shop: 1 Km
- To Mykonos airport: 5 Km
- Shared laundry facility
- Children are welcomed
Mykonos Villa Notes
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April
Additional Villa Notes
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay
The exact location of Astarte is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Agios Ioannis, Mykonos:
There are currently no reviews.
Personalize Your Getaway with up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
At Villas of Distinction, we’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
Destination Dollars Rewards
$5,000 - $15,000
$15,000 - $25,000
$$25,001 - $35,000
$35,001 - $50,000
$50,001 - $75,000
$75,001 - $100,000
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Destination Dollars is valid for new bookings made between 1/14/19 and 1/25/19 for travel from 1/21/19-12/31/19. Offer valid only for villa guests. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Credit may only be applied to services where we earn 10% commission or greater, or the service must be marked up by 10% if it is a non-commissionable service. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Mykonos Travel Guide
Mykonos is known as “the jewel” of the Aegean Sea for its cosmopolitan character, romantic atmosphere, and vibrant nightlife. Visit the popular and trendy Paradise Beach, where you can listen to music and dance the night away on powder-soft sand, and watch the sunset from beautiful Psarou Beach. Mykonos is also known as an excellent diving destination; you can explore underwater shipwrecks and remains of ancient civilizations.
Our Mykonos villa rentals epitomize Greek island living. Stay in a picture-perfect town of labyrinthine roads, in a whitewashed home covered in bougainvillea flowers with quaint balconies that overlook the magnificent sparkling blue sea.
Learn more about Mykonos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.