3 Bedroom Villa at Paradise Beach Vacation Rental
Located only footsteps from the sandy beaches of the Caribbean ocean, these Villas are a split-level design with the upstairs king suite opening to a balcony with gorgeous panoramic views of the ocean.
Each villa has private patios and plunge pools. These villas feature an impressive living area of Indonesian décor and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen to include a wine refrigerator, all surrounded by wide Balinese sliding glass walls, which slide open to the patio and pool for enjoyment and entertaining.
Each villa room offers an en-suite marble bathroom. The master King suites are completely private with their own patio or balcony and a spacious outdoor shower room for bathing in a private tropical garden.
Each villa is equipped with free wireless internet, flat screen televisions, office desk with Wi-Fi, ceiling fans and air conditioning. The three bedroom villa is 2,900 square feet of beauty and island elegance to comfortably accommodate six guests.
Paradise Beach Resort
Offering exceptional services and amenities, the Villa Resort and its adjacent Beach Bar, open exclusively for Paradise Beach guests, has a team of island professionals committed to making the Villa Resort experience the finest in the Caribbean. The services are tailored to individual guests’ needs with chefs available upon request, an on-site Concierge and personal on-call butler for each villa.
The 5-Star Villa Resort offers seven private 2, 3 and 4 bedroom hand woven thatched Villas. The Villas are unique and luxurious, featuring designer touches, hand-cut exposed beams and 30 foot vaulted ceilings.
The expansive glass walls, open to allow access to the outdoors within the comfort of its living spaces and each villa also has its own architecturally designed plunge pools and secluded patios, surrounded by lush exotic gardens, providing complete privacy.
The Villas at Paradise Beach Nevis have been meticulously designed to provide a warm and friendly environment, ideal for a family or a group of friends, while retaining the intimacy and privacy of a tropical island hideaway in each en-suite bedroom.
A stunning island beauty, Paradise Beach Nevis is the only private Villa Resort on Nevis that is located just ‘steps’ away from the ocean. With unforgettable panoramic views of the Caribbean ocean overlooking the island of St Kitts and the impressive volcano, Mount Nevis.
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific unit.
- Bedroom 1 & 2: King size bed with outdoor shower, bathrobe, flat screen TV, in-room safe, hairdryer
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with sunken tub, bathrobe, flat screen TV, in-room safe, hairdryer
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Computer Station
- Cribs/High Chair (on request)
- DVD/CD Player (on request)
- Fitness Equipment (Exercise Ball, Dumbbells, TRX Exercise System, Yoga Mat)
- Flat Screen Cable TV
- Gas Barbecue Grill
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Laundry Room Washer & Dryer
- Office Supplies
- Private Parking
- Private Patio Deck
- Refrigerator & Freezer
- Wine Refrigerator
- Wireless Internet
- Secluded Beach with Private Beach Bar for the exclusive for guests
- Cabana Beach loungers, umbrellas, and outdoor shower
- Beach towels are provided
- Lap Pool
Staff and Services
- On call butler - Trained to do their utmost to ensure guests enjoy a worry-free vacation including examining everything in the villa to ensure optimum working order and upon guests' arrival, provide a complete orientation of the villa and offer to unpack guests' luggage
- Onsite concierge
- General manager
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Pre-arrival food provisions
- Private chef
- In villa spa treatments
- 10 - 20 minute drive to Charlestown
- Round-trip transfers from St Kitts airport are available at an additional cost. This customized service includes a villa representative who meets guests outside the Customs Hall at St Kitts International Airport, assists with luggage, and then transfers guests to the Water Taxi at Reggae Beach (15 minutes). An average trip to Nevis takes approximately 7 minutes. Upon arrival guests are provided with transportation right to their villa.
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Please note: there is no restaurant located at the resort
- The villas were renovated in 2015
- Children are welcomed
|Now to Dec 18, 2017||3||
$ 1,808 € 1573 $ 2419 $ 2380 1833 £ 1388
|Dec 19, 2017 to Jan 5, 2018||3||
$ 4,245 € 3694 $ 5679 $ 5588 4303 £ 3259
Please add 10% VAT, 2% tax, and 5% service charge to all rates.
Telephone calls are additional
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights. 7 Nights during the festive season.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
3 Bedroom Villa at Paradise Beach Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for 3 Bedroom Villa at Paradise Beach.
Nevis Travel Guide
The Caribbean’s Best-Kept Secret
A visit to Nevis is like a trip back in time to the era of the unspoiled Caribbean. The smaller of the two islands making up St. Kitts and Nevis, this pristine hideaway consists of lush landscapes framed by a ring of uncrowded beaches. Peace and quiet beautifully rule in Nevis, the perfect destination for a laid-back beach getaway with tropical forest explorations, leisurely snorkel outings, and historic sightseeing walks mixed in.
Maximize your relaxation in one of our luxury villas, where stunning sea views and infinity pools are the norm. While you’re hiding away on this peaceful island, you’ll enjoy access to resort amenities – including fitness facilities, dining, spa, golf, and family activities – right from your villa.
Learn more about Nevis »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.