Sunset Hill 1614 at Four Seasons Vacation Rental
The playful yet stylish décor of Sunset Hill 1614 or Neptune gives guests the opportunity to lounge among abstract art, dine among a retro-inspired kitchen, and shower with three different spouts to choose from.
Everything from the bright orange kitchen cabinets to the paint-splotched artwork in the bedrooms, creates a modern museum-like ambience.
Outside, the two-story patio presents unsurpassed views of the ocean waters. Pathways to either side of the infinity pool lead to private lounge areas surrounded by jungle-like greenery. Interior design elements flow to the outdoors with poolside statues including one of a fish and an original Dutch warship cannon dated 1555.
Four Seasons Resort Features
Experience a dream vacation in a villa at Four Seasons Resort Nevis. Combine the privacy of your own spectacular residence with full access to Four Seasons amenities and services. The Resort Estates feature breathtaking views of Nevis Peak, a golf course, lush gardens and the Caribbean Sea. It’s a magical destination for getaways with friends or multi-generational family travel. The resort features:
- 18-Hole, championship Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course
- Ten tennis courts, managed by Peter Burwash International
- Three beachside infinity pools, including an adults-only pool
- Pristine 5-km (3-mile) Pinney’s Beach, offering complimentary non-motorized water sports and four cabana-style beach houses for daily rental
- Award-winning Spa with 12 treatment rooms for massages, facials and salon services; select spa services also offered in villas
- Air-conditioned Sports Pavilion for state-of-the-art workouts
- Kids For All Seasons program and abundant activities for teens
Optional meal plans are available. Contact a villa specialist for details.
- Bedroom 1: King bed with double doors to porch, bathroom, one dresser, one closet
- Bedroom 2: King bed with double doors to porch, bathroom, one closet
- Bedroom 3: King bed with double doors to porch, one desk, one dresser, one closet, bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds with double doors to porch, bathroom, sitting chair, one dresser, one closet
- Bedrooms include down pillows, hypo-allergenic pillows on request, and luxurious bathrobe and slippers
- One rollaway bed is available upon request
- Bathroom 1: Half-bath attached to office
- Bathroom 2: Two sinks, marble counter tops, shower
- Bathroom 3: Double doors from bedroom, two sinks, marble counter tops, tub, shower
- Bathroom 4: One sink, marble counter tops, shower
- Bathroom 5: One sink, marble counter tops, shower
- Bathrooms include hair dryers and toiletries
- All-news cable network
- DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas grill
- Iron and ironing board
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail (fees may apply)
- Six seat golf cart
- Wireless internet in villa and in lobby
- Beach is on resort property
- Private swimming pool
- 3 Resort pools
Staff and Services
- Newspaper with breakfast
- Bottled water at turn-down
- Twice-daily housekeeping services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Room service
- Provisioning service is available
- Chef service
- At the center of the golf course, the Sunset Hill villas offer stunning views of Nevis Peak and the sea; five-minute golf-cart ride to the Resort’s Great House.
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jan 4, 2019
Christmas/ New Year's - Rates on Request
Contact About Availability
|Now to Dec 18, 2018||4||
$ 2,987 € 2611 $ 4124 $ 4063 3016 £ 2301
Please add 12% tax, 12% Resort Service Charge to all rates. A $27 Coastal Protection Levy per villa per night applies.
Security Deposit: Credit card is collected at check-in
Minimum Stay: No minimum night stay except for festive season which has an 8 night minimum.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Sunset Hill 1614 at Four Seasons is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Four Seasons Resort, Nevis:
Sunset Hill 1614 at Four Seasons Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Free Night + Resort Credit »
Book 3 nights and get the 4th night free when you book by December 11, 2018. Guests will also receive a complimentary daily buffet breakfast for 2 adults in Neve or other restaurant serving breakfast plus one $250 Resort Credit per stay.
Valid for new bookings made now to 12/11/18 for travel now to 12/18/18. 4 Night minimum booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends June 29, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 6/18/18 - 6/29/18 for travel from 6/18/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $1,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Nevis Travel Guide
The Caribbean’s Best-Kept Secret
A visit to Nevis is like a trip back in time to the era of the unspoiled Caribbean. The smaller of the two islands making up St. Kitts and Nevis, this pristine hideaway consists of lush landscapes framed by a ring of uncrowded beaches. Peace and quiet beautifully rule in Nevis, the perfect destination for a laid-back beach getaway with tropical forest explorations, leisurely snorkel outings, and historic sightseeing walks mixed in.
Maximize your relaxation in one of our luxury villas, where stunning sea views and infinity pools are the norm. While you’re hiding away on this peaceful island, you’ll enjoy access to resort amenities – including fitness facilities, dining, spa, golf, and family activities – right from your villa.
Learn more about Nevis »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.