The playful yet stylish décor of Sunset Hill 1614 or Neptune gives guests the opportunity to lounge among abstract art, dine among a retro-inspired kitchen, and shower with three different spouts to choose from.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 18, 2018||4||1||
$ 2,987 € 2638 $ 4281 $ 3969 3016 £ 2323
|Dec 19, 2018 to Jan 4, 2019
Christmas/ New Year's - Rates on Request
Contact About Availability
|Jan 5, 2019 to Apr 19, 2019||4||1||
$ 5,000 € 4416 $ 7167 $ 6644 5048 £ 3888
|Apr 20, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||4||1||
$ 3,334 € 2944 $ 4779 $ 4430 3366 £ 2593
|Dec 21, 2019 to Jan 4, 2020
Christmas/ New Year's - Rates on Request
Contact About Availability
Please add 12% tax, 12% Resort Service Charge to all rates. A $27 Coastal Protection Levy per villa per night applies.
Security Deposit: Credit card is collected at check-in
Minimum Stay: No minimum night stay except for festive season which has an 8 night minimum.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Sunset Hill 1614 at Four Seasons Vacation Rental
Everything from the bright orange kitchen cabinets to the paint-splotched artwork in the bedrooms, creates a modern museum-like ambience.
Outside, the two-story patio presents unsurpassed views of the ocean waters. Pathways to either side of the infinity pool lead to private lounge areas surrounded by jungle-like greenery. Interior design elements flow to the outdoors with poolside statues including one of a fish and an original Dutch warship cannon dated 1555.
Four Seasons Resort Features
Experience a dream vacation in a villa at Four Seasons Resort Nevis. Combine the privacy of your own spectacular residence with full access to Four Seasons amenities and services. The Resort Estates feature breathtaking views of Nevis Peak, a golf course, lush gardens and the Caribbean Sea. It’s a magical destination for getaways with friends or multi-generational family travel. The resort features:
- 18-Hole, championship Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course
- Ten tennis courts, managed by Peter Burwash International
- Three beachside infinity pools, including an adults-only pool
- Pristine 5-km (3-mile) Pinney’s Beach, offering complimentary non-motorized water sports and four cabana-style beach houses for daily rental
- Award-winning Spa with 12 treatment rooms for massages, facials and salon services; select spa services also offered in villas
- Air-conditioned Sports Pavilion for state-of-the-art workouts
- Kids For All Seasons program and abundant activities for teens
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports
Optional meal plans are available. Contact a villa specialist for details.
- Bedroom 1: King bed with double doors to porch, bathroom, one dresser, one closet
- Bedroom 2: King bed with double doors to porch, bathroom, one closet
- Bedroom 3: King bed with double doors to porch, one desk, one dresser, one closet, bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds with double doors to porch, bathroom, sitting chair, one dresser, one closet
- Bedrooms include down pillows, hypo-allergenic pillows on request, and luxurious bathrobe and slippers
- One rollaway bed is available upon request
- Bathroom 1: Half-bath attached to office
- Bathroom 2: Two sinks, marble counter tops, shower
- Bathroom 3: Double doors from bedroom, two sinks, marble counter tops, tub, shower
- Bathroom 4: One sink, marble counter tops, shower
- Bathroom 5: One sink, marble counter tops, shower
- Bathrooms include hair dryers and toiletries
- All-news cable network
- DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas grill
- Iron and ironing board
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail (fees may apply)
- Six seat golf cart
- Wireless internet in villa and in lobby
- Beach is on resort property
- Private swimming pool
- 3 Resort pools
Staff and Services
- Newspaper with breakfast
- Bottled water at turn-down
- Twice-daily housekeeping services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Room service
- Provisioning service is available
- Chef service
- At the center of the golf course, the Sunset Hill villas offer stunning views of Nevis Peak and the sea; five-minute golf-cart ride to the Resort’s Great House.
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM
The exact location of Sunset Hill 1614 at Four Seasons is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Four Seasons Resort, Nevis:
Sunset Hill 1614 at Four Seasons Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Free Night + Resort Credit »
Book 3 nights and get the 4th night free when you book by December 11, 2018. Guests will also receive a complimentary daily buffet breakfast for 2 adults in Neve or other restaurant serving breakfast plus one $250 Resort Credit per stay.
Valid for new bookings made now to 12/11/18 for travel now to 12/18/18. 4 Night minimum booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Up to a $2,000 Amazon Gift Card »
Now is the time to book your dream villa vacation! Now through October 26th, we’re upping the ante for your world-class 2018 or 2019 villa getaway. That’s right…we’ll give you up to a $2,000 Amazon Gift Card to use your way.
Perhaps you want to celebrate the holidays seaside, or you’d like to ring in the New Year in luxury. Or, maybe 2019 is meant to be your year of bucket list adventures. Whatever you choose, there’s literally never been a better time to book.
Here’s how you can earn your Amazon Gift Card:
|Booking Value*||Gift Card Amount|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150 Amazon Gift Card|
|$15,0001 - $25,000||$250 Amazon Gift Card|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350 Amazon Gift Card|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500 Amazon Gift Card|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750 Amazon Gift Card|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000 Amazon Gift Card|
|$100,001 +||$2,000 Amazon Gift Card|
Plus, combine it with our other incredible offers like up to 40% off villa rentals, free nights, free car rentals, and more for the best savings imaginable. With deals like these, there’s never been a better way to end your year in style.
Hurry – offer ends 10/26.
Amazon.com Gift Card offer is valid for new bookings made between 10/15/18 – 10/26/18 for travel from 11/24/18 – 1/4/20. *Booking Value is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Amazon.com Gift Card amount. Gift Card cannot be applied towards booking value. Gift Card will be emailed within 21 business days of booking being Paid in Full to the email address on file for the primary guest. Email containing gift card code will be sent from email@example.com. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply: please call for full details.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees. Gift Cards can only be redeemed on Amazon.com and may not be applied to the purchase of goods or services at any Amazon-affiliated property outside of the United States.
Nevis Travel Guide
The Caribbean’s Best-Kept Secret
A visit to Nevis is like a trip back in time to the era of the unspoiled Caribbean. The smaller of the two islands making up St. Kitts and Nevis, this pristine hideaway consists of lush landscapes framed by a ring of uncrowded beaches. Peace and quiet beautifully rule in Nevis, the perfect destination for a laid-back beach getaway with tropical forest explorations, leisurely snorkel outings, and historic sightseeing walks mixed in.
Maximize your relaxation in one of our luxury villas, where stunning sea views and infinity pools are the norm. While you’re hiding away on this peaceful island, you’ll enjoy access to resort amenities – including fitness facilities, dining, spa, golf, and family activities – right from your villa.
Learn more about Nevis »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.