The Mas is located on a hill over four acres, includes a dominant position with stunning views of Mont Ventoux and Vaison in Vaucluse.
Dame du Ventoux Vacation Rental
It is only a few minutes from the most beautiful villages of the Luberon and all of its beautiful markets. The villa is only five minutes from the center of the "Pernes les Fontaines" village and its very famous tour of 40 fountains.
This carefully restored 18th century, large stone farmhouse, will seduce you with its authenticity, tranquility and comfort. Accommodating up to 12 guests, the villa offers high quality services for a dream holiday, in a charming and family home atmosphere.
- Entrance Hall
- Guest toilet
- Lounge with fireplace with access to a terrace
- Large living room
- 2 Air conditioned double bedrooms
- Bathroom for these two bedrooms with bath, walk-in shower, washbasin
- Separated toilet with washbasin
- Air conditioned master bedroom
- Children´s room with 2 beds
- Separate bathroom with shower and washbasin
- Separate WC
- 2 Air-conditioned double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin for these bedrooms
- Courtyard with patio
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jun 29, 2019||6||7||
$ 1,019 € 892 $ 1478 $ 1371 1029 £ 800
|Jun 29, 2019 to Jul 27, 2019||6||7||
$ 1,401 € 1227 $ 2033 $ 1885 1416 £ 1101
|Jul 27, 2019 to Aug 17, 2019||6||7||
$ 1,617 € 1416 $ 2347 $ 2176 1634 £ 1271
|Aug 17, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019||6||7||
$ 1,401 € 1227 $ 2033 $ 1885 1416 £ 1101
|Aug 31, 2019 to Sep 29, 2019||6||7||
$ 958 € 839 $ 1390 $ 1289 968 £ 753
Security Deposit: € 2,500 Pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 1 Week. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Upstairs - Wing 1): Double bedroom 2 m x 1 m (or 2 beds possible), air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 (Upstairs - Wing 1): Double bedroom 2 m x 1 m (or 2 beds possible), air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 (Upstairs - Wing 2): Master bedroom with air conditioning, bathroom with shower and 2 washbasins
- Bedroom 4 (Upstairs - Wing 2): Children´s bedroom with 2 beds
- Bedroom 5 (Upstairs - Wing 2): Double bedroom 2 m x 1 m bed (or 2 beds possible), air conditioning
- Bedroom 6 (Upstairs - Wing 2): Double bedroom 2 m x 1 m bed (or 2 beds possible), air conditioning
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom with bathtub, shower, and washbasin
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 are share a shower room with shower, washbasin, and WC
- DVD Player
- Table tennis
- Wireless internet
- Beach: 60 minutes by car
- Private swimming pool: 4 x 16 m, heated
Staff and Services
- Concierge service
- Cleaning 2 times for 3 hours
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Local concierge service
- Welcome basket
- Extra cleaning
- Chef or cook
- Coaching: Yoga, Fitness, Massages
- Wine selection
- Wine Tour / Wine tasting
- Bike/scooter rental
- Breakfast service
- Airport: Marseille, 60 minutes by car
- Town: 5 minutes by car
- Children are welcomed
- All linen and utilities are included
- Weddings can be arranged at an additional cost
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.
The exact location of Dame du Ventoux is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Ventoux, Provence:
Dame du Ventoux Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Provence Travel Guide
Provence, located in the south of France, is one of France’s most beautiful provinces. It’s perhaps most famous for its striking, fragrant lavender fields which bloom in early summer. But you don’t have to time your visit to the lavender; the region offers plenty more to see and do.
The delightful city of Aix-en-Provence is a highlight in the region with its Cours Mirabeau, a miniature Champs-Elysees, which is alive with restaurants and shops. On the coast of Provence you’ll find the fishing village of Cassis, where you can take a boat tour of the harbor. And further west you’ll find Marseille, France’s oldest city and an important trading port throughout history.
Other notable destinations include the Roman city of Arles, the city of Avignon with its famous medieval bridge, the Pont d’Avignon, and Les Baux de Provence, a fortified hilltop village. And throughout your Provence villa vacation, you can enjoy regional produce like olives and truffles, as well as famous Provençal dishes such as bouillabaisse and boeuf en daube, which, like Provence, are meant to be savored.
Learn more about Provence »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.