La Vida Vacation Rental
La Vida is a private beachfront Estate in the quaint resort community of Punta Mita.
This estate is situated on approximately 2 acres of pristine coastline property and provides direct access to the beach and warm Pacific Ocean waters. Private terraces or ocean views accompany every room. The large guest spaces include an indoor living area, an outdoor living area with fireplace, a state-of-the-art movie theater, a dining room with 180 degree views of the infinity pool and ocean, a game room, gym and a large, cozy palapa bar for outdoor dining and entertainment.
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, outside shower, satellite TV, ocean view, balcony
- Bedroom 2 (master suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, outside shower, satellite TV, ocean view, balcony, private jacuzzi
- Bedroom 3 (guest suite): King size bed, two sleeper loveseats, en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, private deck, beach access
- Bedroom 4 (guest suite): King size bed, two sleeper loveseats, en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, private deck, beach access
- Bedroom 5 (guest suite): King size bed, two sleeper loveseats, en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, private deck, beach access, outdoor shower
- Bedroom 6: Two double beds, two futon beds, shared Jack & Jill bathroom
- Bedroom 7: Two double beds, two futon beds, shared Jack & Jill bathroom
- Bedroom 8 (kids room): Two full beds, sleeper sofa, satellite TV, garden view
- Fully equipped gym
- Game room (TV, Xbox, billiards, air hockey, and more)
- Home automation
- Movie theater (140" screen, HD projector, THX digital surround sound)
- Outdoor pizza oven
- Swimming pool
- Video game consoles (PS3 or Xbox 360)
- Wireless internet
- Zero-edge, heated swimming pool with diving rocks, a rope swing, underwater speakers and Jacuzzi
Staff and Services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Massage therapist
- Yoga instructors
- Surf instructor
- Snorkeling and dive instructors
- English speaking tour guides
- Multiple extreme adventure options await. Mexico’s longest and fastest zip line plus a dozen other zip line tours. Water slides through the jungle. Two hanging bridges and tree top rappels. Exciting 15-meter ladder climb. Plenty of fun of all kinds.
- Tour the world famous pueblo of Tequila. Visit Mundo Cuervo, the home of Cuervo tequila, and the La Rojena distillery, oldest in the Americas.
- Scenic tour to Islas Marietas with the perfect mix of ecological discovery and natural beauty. Enjoy snorkeling and swimming around the island. Swim into the world famous “hidden beach”.(conditions permitting).
- The Jack Nicklaus-designed golf club is set amid vistas of white-sand beaches and the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains surrounding Riviera Nayarit. Spread over 200 acres, the course takes full advantage of its seaside location. Eight holes border either the Pacific Ocean or Banderas Bay, and offer views of whales during their seasonal migration.
- All food and beverages, long distance phone charges, special activities or requests on the property and other services will be billed and deducted from the security deposit.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Oct 31, 2018||8||
$ 12,000 € 10491 $ 16568 $ 16324 12118 £ 9245
|Nov 1, 2018 to Dec 18, 2018||8||
$ 14,000 € 12240 $ 19330 $ 19045 14137 £ 10786
|Dec 19, 2018 to Dec 26, 2018
$ 20,000 € 17486 $ 27614 $ 27207 20196 £ 15409
|Dec 27, 2018 to Jan 3, 2019
$ 20,000 € 17486 $ 27614 $ 27207 20196 £ 15409
Rates are inclusive of tax.
This villa requires an advance deposit for food, alcohol and miscellaneous expenses. The exact amount is determined based upon the booking.
Security Deposit: $8,000
Minimum Stay: 7 night minimum during Christmas or New Year's (14 night minimum for both Christmas and New Year's)
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
La Vida Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends June 29, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 6/18/18 - 6/29/18 for travel from 6/18/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $1,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Punta Mita Travel Guide
Exclusive & Exquisite
Tucked away on a small peninsula on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, Punta Mita is a haven for vacationers seeking low-key luxury. The resort town is only a short drive from Puerto Vallarta – another Mexican gem for its beaches, water sports, shopping, and dining – but its exclusivity can make guests feel worlds away from other travelers.
Relax on your beachside palapa as you take in the exquisite views of the Pacific Ocean and Banderas Bay, surrounded by the backdrop of the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains. Punta Mita lies on the same latitude as Hawaii, meaning year-round balmy weather and gentle sea breezes – perfect for learning to sail or surf. Spend time in the gorgeous turquoise water snorkeling among colorful coral reefs, swimming with dolphins, or paddle boarding past rocky vistas. Fresh seafood, exotic cocktails, and lively nightlife – from salsa clubs to chic beachside lounges – are easy to find, but you can easily hide away with your loved ones in your fully staffed villa and want for nothing at all. With a private pool, beach, and maybe even your own personal chef, complete seclusion is completely heavenly. A luxury villa vacation in Punta Mita is nothing less than your own private piece of paradise.
Learn more about Punta Mita »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.