The Villas at Le Sereno Vacation Rental
Le Sereno is an intimate, elegant sanctuary. A beachfront gem, it's located on the east end of the island along 180 meters (600 feet) of beach on picturesque Grand Cul-de-Sac, a turquoise cove protected from the ocean waves by a coral reef.
The three villas at Le Sereno Resort overlook Grand Cul-de-Sac, featuring amazing views and top notch service. Each villa has four bedrooms, very large living areas, expansive terraces, a garden, private parking and an oversized pool with magnificent views of Grand Cul de Sac lagoon and the Caribbean Sea. Le Sereno villas offer a high degree of privacy while allowing guests to access all of Le Sereno's amenities and services including, housekeeping, concierge, maintenance, landscaping and a beach club including a beachfront freshwater pool and a gourmet restaurant.
Each Villa has over 7,500 square feet of built area including decks (700m2), on almost half-acre of lush landscaped garden. Each has a private swimming pool, spacious sleeping areas for eight, four luxurious bathrooms, two powder rooms, two dining rooms, private parking Le Sereno Villas come with 2 mini cooper cars included. Villas Le Sereno can accommodate up to 8 adults.
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with aluminum Schiffini cabinets by Vico Magistretti and appliances by Bosch, Pando and Ilve Italia
- Main Dining room (seats 10 comfortably)
- Wood-paneled Library with en-suite bathroom
Media room, surround-sound large screen home theatre
- Very large living room with own powder room
- Generous closet space in all rooms
- Pool deck with panoramic view furnished for sunbathing and reading
- Large Covered terrace with panoramic ocean view with dining room (seats 8 comfortably) and lounge.
- Equipped wet-bar, ice maker, refrigerator and BBQ with separate powder room
- All public areas (including pool underwater) have built-in Bose speakers linked to a central stereo controller.
Le Sereno Restaurant, a brand new dining destination from celebrated husband and wife restaurateurs Jonas and Alexandra Millan, who are well known for their St. Barth restaurant, Bonito, and Miami’s James Beard Award-winning restaurant, Juvia.
Matching the standard of excellence as its namesake hotel, Le Sereno Restaurant will exhibit the sophisticated essence of buttoned-down luxury that has become synonymous with St. Barth, with a menu that seamlessly blends French fare, influenced by the simplicity and ingredients of Japanese cuisine. The menu and atmosphere will lend itself to guests who want a vibrant culinary experience and to those seeking a lively beachside place for drinks and small plates.
Guests can expect a chic aesthetic by Parisian designer Christian Liaigre that exudes the subtle luxury that has become synonymous with the destination. Liaigre’s open layout highlights the restaurant’s picturesque surroundings with views of the hotel’s private beach and emerald waters of the Caribbean. The 100-seat space features an indoor bar, and a new outdoor pool bar.
Le Sereno Restaurant is located within Le Sereno hotel. The restaurant is open daily from 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Le Sereno Restaurant will also offer on-site catering and events services as well as in-room dining for guests of the hotel.
At Spa Le Sereno, our beachside spa in St. Barths, guests are invited to a world of serenity and laid-back luxury. We are proud to offer a spa experience that is authentically St. Barth, featuring an extensive menu of facials, body wraps and massages exclusively using Sothys products and techniques.
As important as the products and techniques we use, the setting Le Sereno provides is unmatched. The Spa seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor spaces to create a Caribbean oasis for the senses and its waterfront treatment pavilion is one of a kind amongst spas in St. Barths. Even more, the Spa’s couples’ suite includes “his and hers” showers that are completely secluded and surrounded by bougainvillea and lush tropical foliage for an ultra-private experience.
All massages, manicures, pedicures and spa treatments are also available in the privacy of your own spacious waterfront suite. our experts will bring their equipment and savoir-faire and transform your St. Barths hotel room into a haven of tranquility and calm.
We can also arrange for hairstyling, special therapeutic treatments and any other services you may require in the comfort of your suite.
Kids are always welcome at Le Sereno and many families find the hotel to be the ideal place to stay on the island. This, in part, is attributable to our location at Grand Cul de Sac, where the bay is quite shallow and virtually devoid of waves providing the perfect place for little ones to frolic and older children to kayak, paddle board and explore. Even more, we delight in pampering our youngest guests with special gifts and amenities and have a specially priced kids’ menu in the restaurant. For the parents, babysitting and other services can be easily arranged.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with King size bed and an ocean view, desk and sitting area, private terrace and large in suite bathroom with separate shower and deep soaking bathtub (760 sq ft; 71m2, including terrace).
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with King size bed and an ocean view, desk and sitting area, private terrace and large in suite bathroom with separate shower and deep soaking bathtub (915 sq ft; 85m2, including terrace).
- Bedroom 3: Master bedroom easily converts to either King size bed or two twin beds with an ocean view, sitting area, private terrace and large in suite bathroom, with separate shower and deep soaking bathtub (1025 sq ft; 95m2, including terrace).
- Bedroom 4: Library can be configured with two twins or one king size bed to create the 4th bedroom with private bathroom.
- All bedrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment (flat-screen TV, stereo, DVD, IPod station, room and bathroom speakers).
- 220v (110v in the bathrooms)
- DVD players
- Ex Voto Paris bath amenities
- Fixed and wireless telephones
- Flat-screen TVs
- Furnishings and design by Christian Liaigre
- High thread count sheets and towels by D. Porthault, Paris
- In-Room Safe
- iPad and iPod docks
- King-size pillows and duvets
- Private bar
- Private terrace and gardens
- Wireless internet
- Beach Club with attendants
- 33 Foot swimming pool with panoramic ocean view
- Resort pool
Staff and Services
- Round-trip airport transfer
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Housekeeping - Twice daily
- VIP Service to SXM Airport
- Minibar soft drinks as stocked on arrival (refills at an additional cost)
- Car rentals - Two cars in High Season. One car in Low Season.
- Welcome beach bag upon arrival & Le Sereno Havaianas
- Located on the east end of the island along 180 meters (600 feet) of beach on picturesque Grand Cul-de-Sac
- Le Sereno offers the facilities and equipment to welcome disabled clients
- Private airport transportation available
- Check in time is 3:00pm
- Check out time is 12:00pm
- Early arrival or late checkout may be available at an additional charge
- Restaurant Le Sereno is a new restaurant available for dining
Additional Villa Notes
- The resort will be closed from August 26th to mid October, 2017.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Aug 26, 2018||4||
$ 6,802 € 5750 $ 9265 $ 9067 6781 £ 5184
All rates in St. Barts are subject to 5% tax and 10% service charge. Holiday rates are upon request unless specified above.
Minimum Stay: 3 night minimum. 5 night minimum for Thanksgiving, 6 night minimum for Easter Week, 7 night minimum for President’s Day week, 8 night minimum for Christmas OR New Year's (14 night minimum if requesting Christmas AND New Year's), .
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The Villas at Le Sereno Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends June 29, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 6/18/18 - 6/29/18 for travel from 6/18/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $1,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
St. Barthélemy Travel Guide
Chic & Charming
Located in the French West Indies near St. Martin and Anguilla, St. Barts (short for St. Barthélemy) captures visitors' hearts with its quaint, chic French atmosphere and relaxed, small-town charm. Dine on delicious international cuisine, shop in upscale boutiques, and stroll past storybook-like architecture on this exquisite island, a favorite of celebrities and jet-setters. Groups of friends, families, and honeymooners can all enjoy the elegance of a villa in St. Barts.
Learn more about St. Barthélemy »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.