Mumbai is a stunning, fully air-conditioned, waterfront property located in the elegant, gated community of Shore Pointe.
Mumbai Vacation Rental
Mumbai’s exotic name reflects its exotic location, the private village of Cupecoy’s Shore Point right on the French/Dutch Border. Like an exquisite miniature version of a gleaming white Greek island, the villas of Shore Point are individual, elegant gems within a luxurious gated community. Mumbai is set apart by a beautiful miniature garden filled with palms and fragrant flowers. The entry way continues the tropical plantings, setting the stage for a beautiful contemporary décor framing the stunning view of the Caribbean Sea and the outer islands.
The interiors, with tumbled travertine floors, flow through stunning glass and wood doors right onto a spacious covered terrace and deck and beyond to the endless pool that seems to touch the ocean. Inside the colors are cool, soothing yet never boring. Exotic touches complement the neutral color scheme of creams, sand, white, soft greys, sage greens and driftwood. Beautifully curated Asian and African art and artifacts, complemented by eclectic fabrics, add color and texture. Everywhere you look, your eye finds beauty.
The open plan living area features a high-end kitchen with luxury appliances, beautiful woods and stainless. The indoor dining room is centered by a fabulous glass and driftwood dining table. The living area combines the lounging and media spaces with a fully equipped office nook. The outdoor living areas provide covered dining and lounge highlighted by an exotic, yet quite comfortable, covered hammock. Just past the pool, stairs descend to the private beach entrance.
The three equal size bedrooms have sea views, private outdoor seating areas and beautiful custom walk-in closets. Each room has its own unique color scheme using beautiful fabrics and art that adorns the walls, windows and furniture of each bedroom. The lower level bedroom opens to the travertine terrace, yet is very private. Ascend the artistic winding staircase to two very spacious bedrooms separated by hallways for a private feel. Every bedroom has spa style bathroom with walk in showers; the décor combines woods, glass, tiles and river stones.
You are very close to amenities. 3 minutes to Puerto Cupecoy with a terrific little gourmet market, wonderful restaurants and stunning views. Two more minutes to Escape, the hot new restaurant/bar, the low key Bar Code and the eclectic restaurants of STARZ casino highlighted by Temptation. You are 5 minutes to the airport and 10 minutes to Marigot.
Please note: The size and nature of Cupecoy Beach may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns. Renters are encouraged to explore Mullet Bay Beach as an alternative only a 2 minute drive from the villa.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 12, 2019||2||
$ 1,071 € 963 $ 1542 $ 1465 1087 £ 834
|Now to Apr 12, 2019||3||
$ 1,214 € 1092 $ 1748 $ 1661 1232 £ 946
|Apr 13, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||2||
$ 714 € 642 $ 1028 $ 977 725 £ 556
|Apr 13, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||3||
$ 814 € 732 $ 1172 $ 1113 826 £ 634
Please add 10% tax to all rates.
Security Deposit: Credit Card kept on file. A $3,000 Security Deposit is required during SXM Festival.
Minimum Stay: Please note that there is a 5 night minimum during Thanksgiving, a 7 night minimum during SXM Festival and Christmas, and a 10 night minimum during New Year's. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds (can be converted to a king), air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds (can be converted to a king), air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living room
- Al fresco dining
- Ceiling fan
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- DVD player
- Electric gate to villa
- Gas BBQ
- Plasma TV
- Stereo (CD/tape)
- USA/Canada phone line (Vonage line via internet)
- Wireless internet
- Voltage 110
Staff and Services
- Night watchman
- Pool service
- 15-minute drive to Marigot
- 2-minute drive to grocery store
- Maximum six guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Additional Villa Notes
- New Policy Regarding Extra Guests
- Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking.
- Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation.
- For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens).
- The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.
The exact location of Mumbai is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Cupecoy, Sint Maarten (Dutch):
There are currently no specials available for Mumbai.
Sint Maarten (Dutch) Travel Guide
Bustling & Beautiful – the Dutch side of St. Martin
Feel the excitement and energy of Sint Maarten. More Americanized than its neighbor, the island’s Dutch side boasts limitless beachfront adventure – be sure to visit Cupecoy Beach, with its sandstone cliffs and caves – and fantastic nightlife. Boating, hiking, zip-lining, diving, and surfing are just a few of the activities Sint Maarten is known for. Between explorations, try your luck at a casino, unwind in a spa, or grab a drink at a beachside bar and grill.
Entertain, relax and enjoy at a waterfront Sint Maarten villa, from the sprawling terraces with pools, barbecues and gazebos to the air-conditioned gourmet kitchens and fitness rooms. Jacuzzis and poolside loungers offer a perfect place to unwind after adventurous Sint Maarten days and nights.
Learn more about Sint Maarten (Dutch) »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.