Experience one of Phuket's finest luxury villas, with a private beach, infinity pool, stunning panoramic sea views and some of the World’s most spectacular sunrises and sunsets. There are 7/8 bedrooms all with views and en-suite facilities.
Baan Chirawan Vacation Rental
A luxury villa nestled atop the ultra exclusive Sri Panwa resort, located on a private peninsular on the beautiful southern tip of Phuket. The winner of numerous awards for style and luxury including being voted within the top 5 Thai resorts by Conde Nast. The villa boasts outstanding views over the sea to both the east and west giving you truly unforgettable sunrises and sunsets.
Frequented by royalty, movie stars and business leaders Sri Panwa boasts such a full range of facilities you might not leave the resort. Harper’s Bazaar Travel Guide said it has “every amenity you could wish for”. To list a few there is a private beach, 3 World-class restaurants (Gordon Ramsey commented “the chefs in Sri Panwa are a class act and would be a huge success in London”), a luxury spa, easy access to secluded white sand beaches with warm turquoise waters, a beach bar, nightclub, cooking school, tennis courts and fully equipped gym. Two villa staff take care of your housekeeping and general requirements.
All eight bedrooms are large and luxurious, fully equipped with air conditioning and handmade teak ceiling fans. Five of the bedrooms are equipped with a 32" HD TV and full international satellite channels, plus they all have personal mini bar facilities and spacious marble finished bathrooms furnished with both large showers and double ended baths. In addition, three of the bedrooms also have a second private open air bathroom, as well as the interior bathroom.
All bedrooms have a private balcony or terrace, four of the bedrooms also have a luxury double sofa bed in addition to the main king-size bed, offering comfortable accommodation for up to 20 people. These sofa beds are ideal for families with young children who prefer to sleep nearer to their parents, or for putting a few older children in one room. All bedrooms also have separate seating for taking breakfast or checking emails, as well as a lounge sofa.
The 8th sala bedroom located at the end of the pool can also be used as a chill out/lounge area, or a luxury massage room. It has fully-opening, floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides, and enjoys incredible views over the sea and swimming pool. It has air conditioning, handmade teak ceiling fans, and a private outside bathroom.
Sri Panwa Resort Features
Frequented by royalty, movie stars and business leaders Sri Panwa boasts such a full range of facilities that everything you’ll need is literally at your door. Harper’s Bazaar Travel Guide has said it has “every amenity you could wish for”. To list a few there is:
- Pristine white sand private beach with warm turquoise waters
- An ‘exclusive private beach’ means space, calm and privacy. No badgering beach touts, no noisy jet-skis and no hordes of tourists allowed
- 3 World-class restaurants, including the award-winning Baba, frequented by celebrities such as Gordon Ramsey who has said “the chefs in Sri Panwa are a class act and would be a huge success in London”
- Baba’s Nest Sky Bar. Unique rooftop wrap-around infinity edge ‘Baba’s Nest’ sky bar - voted '2nd best bar in the World' by CNN Traveller in their shootout of The World’s 50 Best Beach Bars
- Luxury spa, voted “one of the best in Asia” secluded high within the rainforest, overlooking the Andaman Sea.
- Beach bar
- Beach club
- Cooking school
- Tennis courts
- Fully equipped gym with the latest equipment
- Tennis lessons, Thai boxing lessons, yoga & Pilate’s classes available
- 100 meter private pier boat dock
- Easy access to secluded white sand beaches and surrounding islands
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 7, 2019||8||7||
$ 2,432 € 2158 $ 3408 $ 3255 2418 £ 1800
|Apr 8, 2019 to Apr 22, 2019
$ 2,595 € 2301 $ 3636 $ 3472 2579 £ 1920
|Apr 23, 2019 to Apr 30, 2019||8||7||
$ 2,432 € 2158 $ 3408 $ 3255 2418 £ 1800
|May 1, 2019 to Nov 16, 2019||8||7||
$ 1,622 € 1438 $ 2272 $ 2170 1612 £ 1200
|Nov 17, 2019 to Dec 16, 2019||8||7||
$ 2,432 € 2158 $ 3408 $ 3255 2418 £ 1800
|Dec 17, 2019 to Jan 8, 2020
Christmas/ New Year's
$ 5,191 € 4604 $ 7273 $ 6946 5159 £ 3841
Rates are based on 14 guests with a maximum occupancy of 22. Rates are based on a 7 night stay.
Additional guests are charged £49 (for stays of up to 6 nights) and £34 (for stays for 7 nights or longer) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number of sleeps. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. This covers the costs of linen and towels, linen change, washing linen & towels, electricity usage, water usage, the setting up of the addition beds, plus normal wear and tear. Baby cots are subject to availability.
Security Deposit: £1,000
Minimum Stay: 5 Nights during peak season (Christmas/ New Year's), rest of the year is 3 nights.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: Main Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, private open-air outdoor shower, double-ended bath tub with panoramic sea views. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private terrace and balcony with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 2: West Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, private open-air outdoor shower, outside double-ended bath tub. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private balcony with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 3: West Pavilion, Ground Floor - King bed with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, private open-air outdoor shower, outside double-ended bath tub. High ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private balcony with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 4: East Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private balcony with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 5: East Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub. Dressing area, sitting area and private terrace with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 6: East Pavilion, First Floor - King or twin beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, plus a large walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private terrace with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 7: East Pavilion, Ground Floor - King or twin beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, plus a large walk-in rain & rail shower. High ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private terrace with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 8: West Sala Pavilion, located at one end of the pool with direct access to pool terrace, with high-vaulted ceiling, and fully-opening floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides, incredible views over the sea and swimming pool, air conditioning, handmade teak ceiling fans, and outside bathroom with rain & rail shower. This as standard is set up as a panoramic lounge room, or a massage room. Please advise if you have more than 14 guests, how you would like this room to be configured when booking.
- The bathrooms are designed in a clean and contemporary style. They are all very spacious and light with floor to ceiling opening doors and windows allowing the sun and cool winds to flow through. They are all marble lined, with solid marble sinks carved by hand.
- 24-hour gated security
- 65" HD smart TV, Blu-Ray/HD DVD, plus 200+ satellite channels in living room
- 8-Foot pool table (designed for both pool & snooker)
- Coffee machine
- Dish washer
- Extensive 2000+ movie library, of classic, latest and family films
- Games & videos
- High chair available upon request
- Home-cinema system with 4 meter screen and HD Projector
- Juicer, blender and toaster
- Large American-style stainless steel fridge/freezer
- Large formal covered dining area that opens onto the pool deck, seats 12-20
- Laundry Facilities
- Multiple balconies, large terraces and private gardens
- Private Chef available upon request
- Professional hob, with 5 gas rings, 2 electric rings, and integral lava-stone grill
- Professional stainless steel gas grill barbecue (gas included)
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Stereo system & iPod dock
- Table tennis table
- Twin covered sea view sala pavilions
- Twin professional ovens
- Ultra-modern fully-equipped kitchen
- Private Beach access
- Private outdoor infinity-edge pool with unparalleled panoramic views over the Andaman Sea and distant islands.
Staff and Services
- Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa
- A mid-week bedding change
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Complimentary use of all amenities within Sri Panwa Resort, such as gym, tennis courts etc
- Complimentary access to restaurants and bars within Sri Panwa Resort, such as Baba’s Nest Sky Bar, Soul Food Thai restaurant, Pool Club restaurant etc. Food and beverage paid for separately
- Full time (8 hours per day), 7-days-a-week complimentary housekeeping services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping
- Private Chef
- Concierge Services
- Airport transfers
- Tailor-made tours and activities
- Day trips to local markets
- Private Chef & catering services
- Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
- Wedding planning services
- Tickets and restaurant reservations
- Luxury private transportation
- Bodyguards and personal security services
- Nanny and babysitting services
- Personalized cakes & bakery goods
- Massage, health and beauty treatments
- Personal shopper
- Corporate retreat and team-building services
- Golf course reservations
- Personal training services
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Thai cooking lessons or demonstrations
- 2 minutes to ATM, grocery store, convenience store, taxi, pharmacy, bakery, local restaurants, beach walks, side-walk cafés, gift shops, tour shops, motorbike hire, massage, hairstyle, health & beauty treatments.
- 5 minutes to Phuket’s most beautiful public beaches that allow year-round swimming.
- 10 minutes to daily local fresh fruit, vegetable, fish and meat markets.
- Only 10 minutes to Phuket Town, with hundreds of attractions, bars, clubs, local and international restaurants and shopping.
- 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping center, with 100’s of international brands, 30-40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen and supermarket.
- 45 minutes to Phuket Airport.
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Off street parking
Additional Villa Notes
- Excessive use of electricity may result in additional costs at checkout
The exact location of Baan Chirawan is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Cape Panwa, Thailand:
Baan Chirawan Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Baan Chirawan.
Thailand Travel Guide
A Little Bit of Everything Beautiful
Thailand has all the ingredients of a tropical paradise: lush jungle foliage, warm green-blue sea, two sandy coastlines, a sprinkle of small islands, and fresh, sumptuous cuisine praised the world over.
Buddhist temples, shrines, and cloth-bound banyan trees provide a fascinating backdrop of traditional culture set against the ultra-modern amenities of our luxury villa rentals. Depending on where your Thailand luxury villa vacation takes you, you can learn to scuba dive in the southern island of Ko Tao, explore the temple caves surrounding the western city of Kanchanaburi, or practice mediation in Northern Chiang Mai.
In your private luxury villa, every amenity is at your service: a private beach, luxury spas, taxi boats to neighboring islands, snorkeling or surfing excursions, and even a cooking school. Or simply stay tucked away in privacy, sipping cocktails on your balcony with panoramic views of the Andaman Sea as you soak in unforgettable sunsets. If you’re looking to truly get away from it all, a luxury villa vacation in Thailand may be just what you need.
Learn more about Thailand »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.