The Crow’s Nest, set atop a cliff overlooking the majestic waters on the south side of the island, affords panoramic views of the sea and Virgin Islands in all directions. A blue horizon line is punctuated by the rocks and flora of islands and islets, and by the masts and sails of passing vessels.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jan 3, 2019
Not Available/Closed in 2018
Contact About Availability
Please add 18% tax and service charge to all rates. For reservations made as of February 1, 2017, please add 21% tax and service charge.
Security Deposit: Credit card authorization
Minimum Stay: 7 Nights during festive season.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Crow's Nest at Peter Island Resort Vacation Rental
Your first moments here are nearly always spent catching your breath, for this is one of those special places that invariably take it away.
Tailored for up to eight people, this 6,500 square-foot gated villa evokes the Santa Barbara architectural style and is both secluded and accessible from the main resort. Four suites offer complete privacy, with private baths, deep soaking tubs and showers, secluded verandahs and separate entrances. Highlights include a seamless-edge pool and dipping pool with decks on the north and south exposures, a personal staff including valet, chef, maid and grounds person, plus a private vehicle and driver for personal use.
Open plan villa with dining room, living room, full kitchen, surrounded by porches with ocean views. All bedrooms feature King size beds with en-suite baths featuring 2 person Jacuzzi tub, 2 person showers CD player alarm clock, hairdryer, iron/iron board, telephones, luxury bath amenities, bathrobes. Villa is fully staffed with butler, private chef, and housekeeper.
Finely furnished villas, all with magnificent views, all lavishly appointed, and all situated perfectly so that the tropical wind breathes into your open living space. Relax. This is island living at its finest. Throw open the doors to your Caribbean residential estates villa and enjoy all your favorite things—favorite champagne in the fridge, favorite meals freshly prepared, favorite CDs in the racks, preferred pillows on the beds. The Villa Program has been designed to ensure that no request goes unfulfilled. Prior to your arrival to this private island villa, our BVI residential estates villa director caters to every whim and desire so the villa can be “customized” to your needs before you arrive. We welcome all children of all ages into the resort and villa’s.
- Island Host Services
- Welcome beverages (non-alcoholic) replenished throughout stay – Coke, Ting , Water
- Welcome amenity
- Hobie Cats, Sea Kayaks, Sunfish Sailboats
- Windsurfing, Day Sailors
- Swimming Pool
- Club Room
- Snorkeling (gear provided)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout resort
- Four Tru-Flex Tennis Courts (two lighted)
- Mountain Bikes
- Hiking & Biking Trails, Fitness Center
- Complimentary Group Yoga twice weekly
- Transportation to Remote Beaches on Peter Island
- 10,000 Square foot interior set among vast acres of lush, undisturbed flora and fauna
- Private men’s and women’s steam and changing rooms
- 10 Indoor treatment rooms
- 2 Outdoor bohios, manicure and pedicure stations
- Raised horizon/infinity lounge pool
- Luxury oceanfront retreat suites
- Luxury indoor couples’ suites
- Hair salon, relaxation lounge and retail boutique
- Off-site fitness center
- Ocean-side Jacuzzi
- Tranquility garden and secluded beach
- Meditation area
We prepare only the freshest fare here on Peter Island. Only the finest could complement the natural splendor that surrounds us. Of course, that and a fine vintage from our extensive wine cellar would do.
The Tradewinds Wine Room
Join us each Thursday night for Peter Island’s signature Vintner’s Wine Pairing Dinner and check with our concierge for our famous Tradewinds Wine Room events. The variety and quality of wine offered in The Tradewinds Wine Room is reflected in the over 300 selections, including the Caribbean’s most exclusive collection of champagne, wine, cognac, armagnac, grappa and eau de vie.
Appreciating that extraordinary food and premier wine go together like sun and sand, Peter Island Resort added a wine room to Tradewinds, complete with a mahogany banquet table, floor-to-ceiling wine cases and precise climate control.
Deadman’s Beach Bar & Grill
Surrounded by sea grapes and palms, Deadman’s Beach Bar & Grill serves a tempting fusion of Caribbean and Continental flavors for both lunch and dinner. Specialties include wood-fired pizza, colorful buffets, signature sandwiches, and Peter Island’s “finger-lickin’-good” ribs. Plus, the vibe is anything but “dead” at Deadman’s. A steel drum band sets the mood on select Sunday afternoons and thrills guests with a repeat performance to spice up Wednesday nights at our Caribbean Buffet.
Drake’s Channel Lounge
Amidst cushioned chaises and soothing breezes, Drake’s Channel Lounge serves sumptuous cocktails and frozen drinks every day of the week. Resort favorites include the Landscape (a tri-colored concoction of Midori, mango and raspberry) and the Mango Smoothie (mango
blended with ice cream, rum and coconut cream.) Stop by just to soak it all in and slow it all down.
Beach & Resort Details
Big Reef Bay stretches three quarters of a mile, and its brilliant, shallow reef is idyllic for beach-combing and sunset walks. A fitness trail winds along the palm-lined beach.
White Bay & Beach named for its stretch of glistening white sand, White Bay Beach on Peter Island is a private beach and a guest favorite. Enjoy an afternoon of scuba diving or snorkeling and explore the colorful marine life and numerous species of tropical fish.
Sunset Loop, every day guests are invited to enjoy a trip to the far side of the island to watch the sun set. One of the most magical moments on our private island, this is a moment you won’t soon forget.
Deadman’s Bay, a mile-long, crescent-shaped beach with towering coconut palms, overlooks pristine Dead Chest and Salt Islands. As part of the Peter Island Resort in the British Virgin Islands, Deadman’s Bay offers private access and a secluded stretch of white sand for resort guests. Its wide open space is perfect for those who seek the “classic” Caribbean beachscape, with British Virgin Island sailing and scuba diving at its finest. Peter Island Resort’s largest and most spectacular beach boasts protected waters for excellent windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling, and other water sports. Our Beach Bar & Grill is located here, and our Beach Front Junior Suites are nestled among colorful gardens at the west end of the huge crescent-shaped bay. Little Deadman’s Bay and Beach is an extension of its larger counterpart and is a preferred spot for world-class snorkeling. This area is great for “yacht watching” and British Virgin Islands sailing for those who want to get on the water.
Sprat Bay is where the Peter Island Marina is situated, and where nearly all of our guests arrive and depart, unless, of course, you arrive by helicopter. It’s always interesting the array of yachts and vessels moored to the wooden decks of our clear-water marina. Sprat Bay is also home to our dive shop, and mere steps away from some of our poolside rooms. You’ll come to know and love this part of the island as your gateway to paradise.
White Bay Beach, one of five on the island, is also a romantic hideaway for gourmet picnic lunches. If you are fortunate, you may spy sea turtles feeding near the coral reefs.
Cabey Point, secluded near Cabey Point, Honeymoon Beach, the resort’s most intimate beach, offers one of the most romantic settings in the world, as only two lounge chairs await beneath a single thatched hut. Island tradition dictates that lovers pay tribute to the beach at least once during their stay—one couple at a time, of course!
Options available at an additional charge
- Round Trip Transfers from/to Airport (Beef Island, Tortola or St. Thomas)
- Meal Plans
- Scuba Diving
- Catamaran Sailing
- Helicopter Tours
- Spa Services
- Off-island Excursions
- Deep Sea Charter Fishing
- Private Sailing Excursions
- Tennis Lessons
- Wedding Arrangements
- Sunset Cruises
- Private Dinners on the Beach
- All rooms are air conditioned with ceiling fans, telephones, safe, mini-bar, Ipod alarm clocks, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron/iron board, in room safe, luxury bath amenities and bathrobes
- iPod alarm clock
- Flat screen TV’s
- Iron/iron board
- Luxury bath amenities
- Seamless-edge pool and dipping pool with decks on the north and south exposures
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping twice daily
- Full service rentals include the services of a butler and chef
- Private vehicle with a driver for personal use
- Peter Island, is a private island located in the British Virgin Islands (BVI), about 5.2 miles south-west (195 degrees true) from Road Harbour (Road Town),Tortola, Dead Chest Island, an uninhabited island, is close to Peter Island. It is part of the BVI archipelago that runs along the Sir Francis Drake Channel.
- Villa can hold 8 guests with a maximum of 10
- Check in time is guaranteed by 3:00 pm
- Check out time is 12:00 pm on the scheduled date of departure
Additional Villa Notes
- Check in time is by 3:00 pm
- Check out time is 12:00 pm on the scheduled date of departure
- Minimum 4 night stay required
- Minimum 10 night stay required for travel from December 20, 2017 – January 3, 2018
- Estate only rates include complimentary non-alcoholic beverages stocked in an in-room fridge, arrival amenity and transfers from Tortola. Extra person charge is $198 per night plus 21% tax
- Beverage Plans are available; please ask your villa specialist for additional information
- Rates with meals – extra person charge is $385 per night plus 21% tax
Crow's Nest at Peter Island Resort Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Crow's Nest at Peter Island Resort.
Tortola Travel Guide
Part of the British Virgin Islands, Tortola is truly nature’s little secret. Villa guests can explore the quiet island by foot or take a jeep around the rolling hills and beautiful scenery. Tortola is also a great place for sailing and yachting around the tranquil beaches, including gorgeous Cane Garden Beach and Brewers Bay. No matter how you spend your time, a Villas of Distinction villa in Tortola is pure escapism.
Learn more about Tortola »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.