Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina is a boutique luxury property that provides guests access to modern luxuries and amenities, as well as a unique opportunity to explore the unspoiled natural beauty of the island.
Hillside Villas at Scrub Island Vacation Rental
Our Hillside Villas are the ultimate experience for true luxury here at Scrub Island Resort. Able to accommodate small, large or multi-generational families – these villas offer the added services of eight hours of butler service on a daily basis. Private Chefs can also be arranged – whatever your needs may be. We’re here to make your visit to Scrub Island Resort one of the most memorable.
These private villa estates, ranging from two to four bedrooms, provide the ultimate in tranquility and luxury. These Hillside Villas are an elegant retreat for those seeking peace and serenity and all of the finest comforts that Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina offers. The villas are discreetly nestled within the contours of Scrub Island, blending beautifully with the natural surroundings. Each one affords endless views of the Caribbean and surrounding islands and is designed with local artwork, custom furnishing, wooden floors, king-size beds with high-thread-count luxury linens, natural stone flooring, bamboo ceiling fans and 42 inch flat panel televisions. The floors of the gracious living areas are finished with tropical hardwood and natural stone. Large sliding windows and doors when fully open, invite the hypnotizing tropical breeze and breathtaking views. Each bathroom is grand in size and splendor, with natural stone flooring, granite-top twin-vanity, rainforest showerhead, water closet and a roman tub. Each villa boasts a large wrap-around veranda with infinity edge pool.
Two Bedroom Villas
The Beach House
This bright and airy luxury British Virgin Islands villa sits above Honeymoon Beach on the northern edge of Marina Village. Situated near the resort's restaurants, lounges and water activities, this luxury villa affords guests convenience, as well as privacy. Residents of this luxury BVI villa can access Honeymoon Beach via a lovely walkway, complete with a deck overlooking Great Camanoe, as well as the protected waters of Cam Bay National Park, popular with swimmers and snorkelers.
The Cliff House
As its name aptly describes, The Cliff House is perched above the azure waters of the BVI. Situated on the western edge of Scrub Island, guests can enjoy sweeping views of the island of Great Camanoe to the west, while watching sailboats tacking across Trellis Bay in the distance. Take the time to enjoy Mother Nature, especially the moon and its shimmering reflections.
The Passage House
For those who prefer to be quiet observers, this luxury British Virgin Islands villa will complement your style. The most hectic part of one′s day…watching marine "traffic" traveling between the protected waters of the Caribbean Sea and the open waters of the Atlantic Ocean to the north. Across the passage is the verdant island of Grand Camanoe. An isthmus separates shallow Cam Bay to the east and Lee Bay to west. In the distance, take a peek at Guana Island.
The Pool House
As its name implies, The Pool House luxury BVI villa “floats” above our resort’s signature two-level pool, with views beyond of the marina and clear blue waters of the BVI. Situated in close proximity to all amenities Scrub Island offers, guests can enjoy easy access to the expansive health club, Ixora Spa, and our on-island restaurants. Relish the best of both worlds at The Pool House - all the activities you could want and the privacy of your very own villa.
If privacy is of utmost importance, this luxury British Virgin Islands villa is the perfect match. There′s a sense of solitude but not confinement with this open design. As a bonus, this high-elevation location allows for spectacular views. Watch as the sun sets behind Grand Camanoe and Guana Island to the west.
Three Bedroom Villa
The Mariner House
Facing southwest, The Mariner House luxury BVI villa offers one of the most diverse panoramic views of all the luxury villas. Guests can watch a full spectrum of activities — the multi–level pool in the foreground, vessels in the marina, and sailboats dotting the horizon from Marina Cay to Trellis Bay to Grand Camanoe. This location is close to the action. But for those seeking privacy, it offers a third bedroom with its own entrance.
Four Bedroom Villa
This incredibly spacious luxury BVI villa blends its natural surroundings with inspired interior design to create a relaxing yet sophisticated living space. Discover the intense colors of the sky and water in unobstructed views of Cam Bay National Park on the east side of Grand Camanoe, as well as of the Atlantic Ocean beyond our own Governor´s Point. Two of the master suites offer private entrances and balconies assuring all guests a soothing and restful vacation.
Scrub Island Resort & Marina offers so much to do including activities at the Marina, Weddings on property and numerous restaurants and meal plans to suit each guests needs. Please click here for more information about Scrub Island Resort & Marina and all it has to offer!
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 31, 2019
Rates are on Request
Contact About Availability
Please add 7% tax ,$25 per person, per night resort fee to all rates and a $25 reservation fee.
Resort fee is $25 per adult, per day (over the age of 18) and includes includes airport transfers from EIS/Tortola, resort wide Wi-Fi, 24-hour fitness center, unlimited use of sea kayaks and paddle boards, daily resort ferry, business center, and on island transportation.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Private launch to Trellis Bay
- Business Center with computer work stations
- Resort wide Wi-Fi
- Satellite television
- Full range of activities, both in and out of the sun
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Couches and relaxation areas
- North Beach - We have all dreamed of that idyllic Caribbean beach with 2 deck chairs, white sand, palm trees and the deep blue sea in the background; that dream is North Beach. A 1000 foot beach with 10 chaise lounge pairing artfully blended into the natural surroundings. Six of these are secluded from other guests on the beach. Two of these secluded parings come with a hammock. We recommend you to make North Beach your first full day activity on Scrub Island Resort. Most guests never want to leave. This is what a private, quiet, pristine Caribbean beach should look like.
- Pavilion Beach - The small beach located directly below the Tierra Tierra and the swimming pools is the perfect place to pull your chaise lounge into the surf edge and relax. Some of the area's best for snorkeling are in the shallow waters surrounding this beach.
- Honeymoon Beach - Accessible only by kayak, this beach is set up to accommodate the couples who want to enjoy total relaxation and just watch the world go by. We will drop you off with some refreshments of your choice and an island Phone just in case you need us.
- Each villa boasts a large wrap-around veranda with infinity edge pool
- Lagoon-style tiered resort pool with waterfalls
- Secluded pool on the island's private rustic North Beach
Staff and Services
- All villas are staffed with a housekeeper and transportation service (on demand)
- All of the resort hosts will serve as concierge for villa guests
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Private Chef services start at $250 plus the cost of food and 20% service charge
- Butler services are from 8am-8pm - $100 a day, flat fee
- Babysitting, $25 per hour for one child, $10 an hour for each additional child
- Scrub Island British Virgin Islands is located approximately 74 miles (119 km) east of Puerto Rico (eastern Fajardo, Puerto Rico to Scrub Island, BVI), 28 miles (45 km) NE of Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas of the U.S. Virgin Islands, and 1.66 miles (2.7 km) North of Trellis Bay / Beef Island Airport ( EIS ). The most convenient international airport to Scrub Island is in San Juan, Puerto Rico (airport code SJU). From San Juan, guests can catch a short connecting flight with American Airlines, Liat, Air Sunshine or Cape Air to the British Virgin Islands airport of Beef Island/Tortola (airport code EIS).
- Welcome Drink - rum punch served upon arrival
- Scrub Island's private launch departs Trellis Bay Dock at: 45 minutes after each hour and departs Scrub Island at: 30 minutes after each hour. Hours of operation are from 6:45am to 10:30pm
- Meal Plans are available at an additional cost
- Check in is at 4pm; Check out is at 12 noon
- An initial deposit of 3-nights or 50% of total booking cost, whichever is greater, is required to confirm a reservation
Additional Villa Notes
- Scrub Island is 1 mile offshore from Tortola and the Airport and is considered a private island. Resort provides a personal welcome at Beef Island Airport with complimentary transportation to Scrub Island. A resort ferry runs back and forth to Tortola 17 hours a day, free of charge for guests.
- Check in time is 4:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon
Hillside Villas at Scrub Island Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Tortola Travel Guide
Part of the British Virgin Islands, Tortola is truly nature’s little secret. Villa guests can explore the quiet island by foot or take a jeep around the rolling hills and beautiful scenery. Tortola is also a great place for sailing and yachting around the tranquil beaches, including gorgeous Cane Garden Beach and Brewers Bay. No matter how you spend your time, a Villas of Distinction villa in Tortola is pure escapism.
Learn more about Tortola »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.