Villa Bella Vita Vacation Rental
This oceanfront property offers a luxury escape for up to 18 guests, with rich and exotic design elements elevating the estate to even grander heights.
In the heart of Turks & Caicos. At the soul of Grace Bay. Welcome to the beautiful life. Villa Bella Vita is an 8,000 square foot, contemporary luxury villa situated on one of the most pristine beaches in the world and only 5 minutes from the airport. It also boasts a separate 2,000 square foot Garden Villa.
The oceanfront property offers a luxury escape for up to 18 guests, with rich and exotic design elements elevating the estate to even grander heights. There are a total of nine elegant bedrooms, two kitchens, fitness room and games room, as well as an outdoor basketball court and ping pong table.
Crafted by the renowned Prototype Design Lab, beauty knows no bounds at Villa Bella Vita. From the grandness of the Great Room to the tailored tranquility of each suite, no detail has been spared in the design and creation of this beachfront palace.
Every element of your stay is taken care of with the utmost attention by our knowledgeable concierge and staff, as they will assist with a plethora of services, including dining reservation, spa treatments, photography, kids camp, bike rentals, and more.
The villa also offers you a myriad of indulgent and inspired activities, from boutique shopping to deep-sea sailing and beyond. No matter what you’re looking for, our seasoned staff can curate the ultimate getaway experience
Pristine beaches, deserted cays, sparkling turquoise waters, and starlit nights make Villa Bella Vita the perfect destination for weddings, honeymoons or events. From an Oceanside ceremony space and intimate reception area to a seasoned network of staff and services, the possibilities are endless when it comes to hosting your event at Villa Bella Vita.
Providenciales, or more commonly known as “Provo”, offers a relaxed lifestyle and unparalleled natural beauty, all set within a beach lover’s paradise. Whether you’re seeking entertainment, relaxation or adventure, Provo and the surrounding islands of Turks & Caicos offers you everything you’re looking for in island getaway.
- Bedroom 1 (Master 1): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, access to terrace, ocean view
- Bedroom 2 (Master 2): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, access to terrace, ocean view
- Bedroom 3 (Master 3): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, access to terrace, ocean view
- Bedroom 4 (Master 4): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, access to terrace, ocean view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, convertible double sofa bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: Two double size bed, shared bathroom (with bedroom 7), air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, convertible double sofa bed, shared bathroom (with bedroom 6), air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 8 (Guest Cottage): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 9 (Guest Cottage): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- 24-hour monitored security
- Additional Garden Villa kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Beach fire pit
- Beach lawn chairs
- Ceiling fans
- Fitness center (2 Schwinn Spin bikes, free weights, TRK machine, step platforms, flat benches)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High speed internet
- Outdoor barbecue
- Outdoor mini fridge
- Outdoor ping pong table
- Paddle boards
- Private terraces
- State -of-the-art entertainment system
- Tigerwood pool deck
- Volleyball court
- Temperature controlled Infinity-edge swimming pool finished in black slate, color-changing LED lights, exotic Tigerwood deck, 8 loungers, cabana, barbecue and mini fridge
Staff and Services
- 24-hour security
- Property manager
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Bike rental
- Car rental
- Kids Camp
- Massages & Spa treatments
- Privately catered dining
- Professional Photography services
- Restaurants reservations
- Villa Bella Vita is conveniently accessible for Canadian, US and international travelers via many major airlines including American Airlines, US Airways, Air Canada and British Airways
- Please note that the guest cottage houses bedrooms 8 and 9. Rates are inclusive of the 8 bedroom option. The 9th bedroom option is available upon request. Please inquire for availability and pricing.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Nov 15, 2018||8||5||
$ 6,750 € 6088 $ 9547 $ 9078 6860 £ 5440
|Nov 16, 2018 to Nov 30, 2018
$ 12,500 € 11275 $ 17679 $ 16812 12704 £ 10074
|Dec 1, 2018 to Dec 20, 2018||8||7||
$ 8,500 € 7667 $ 12022 $ 11432 8639 £ 6851
|Dec 21, 2018 to Jan 3, 2019
Christmas / New Year's
$ 15,000 € 13530 $ 21215 $ 20174 15245 £ 12089
|Jan 4, 2019 to Jan 15, 2019||8||7||
$ 12,000 € 10824 $ 16972 $ 16139 12196 £ 9671
Please add 12% tax plus 10% service charge to all rates. Please note that the service charge will increase to 15% starting in the 2017 Festive Season.
An additional bedroom (9th bedroom) is available for an additional $650/night and upon request.
Security Deposit: $4,000
Minimum Stay: 5 night minimum. 7 night minimum on select dates. 14 night minimum during Christmas and New Year's.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Villa Bella Vita is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos:
Villa Bella Vita Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Villa Bella Vita.
Turks and Caicos Travel Guide
A little over an hour from Miami, this British Overseas Territory consists of over 40 islands, only 8 of which are inhabited. Of the 8 inhabited islands, the most popular vacation spots are Grand Turk, the capital, and Providenciales (also known as Provo), home to Grace Bay Beach, which is consistently voted the best beach in the world.
Enjoy snorkeling, whale-watching, horseback riding on the beach, and hiking through Conch Bar Cave, a limestone cave created by saltwater over 600 years ago. Villas in Turks and Caicos provide a true island getaway, perfect for everyone from honeymooners to groups of friends.
Learn more about Turks and Caicos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.