The undeniably scenic Val d’Orcia region, which covers the southern part of Tuscany, is famous for its classic postcard landscapes.
Lagesta Vacation Rental
The medieval enchanting towns of Montalcino, Pienza, San Quirico D’Orcia, and Bagno Vignoni, among many others, are set in this area. Combining the glorious scenery of its hills with its famous vine producing land, its local food specialties, and its natural thermal waters from local springs, Val d’Orcia is certainly a part of Tuscany you cannot miss! Relax in comfort at Lagesta, a sunny two-story country house, set a twenty-minute drive from Montalcino and overlooking the picture-perfect landscape of Val d’Orcia.
Immerse yourself in a true Tuscan experience amid rolling hills and a magical atmosphere, in a region blessed with gorgeous natural landscape. Here, you can indulge in your favorite drink while admiring the sunset poolside, or start the day by opening a window and marveling at the fascinating views. Besides touring the area, nearby, you can enjoy wine tasting in very prestigious vineries, horseback riding, and trekking. When you find a place like villa Lagesta, it will be hard to leave
The open-concept dining room and kitchen, joined by a typical brick arch, features an elegant mix of traditional country furniture and formal antiques, creating interiors that are not only eclectic but inviting. The dining area with natural light shining from the large French door features a table that sits eight comfortably and a cozy fireplace. The spacious kitchen, with exposed wood beams, marble countertop, and terracotta tiled floor, showcases the trademark elements of a classic Tuscan kitchen. The kitchen opens onto the garden and the pergola for dining al fresco.
The lounging area that covers the first floor is a delightful place for relaxation and offers plenty of seating with two separate conversational areas. This ample room, accessible also from the garden via an externa staircase, features stylish furnishings and four large arched French doors that flood the space with natural light.
The grounds of villa Lagesta offer sprawling manicured lawns which kids can enjoy immensely, a pergola shading a wroughtiron and marble table for dining al fresco, a covered lounging area with comfortable seating in front of the private swimming pool, and a convenient outdoor shower.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 26, 2019||4||7||
$ 460 € 400 $ 644 $ 616 467 £ 354
|Apr 27, 2019 to May 31, 2019||4||7||
$ 740 € 643 $ 1035 $ 990 750 £ 569
|Jun 1, 2019 to Aug 30, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,150 € 1000 $ 1609 $ 1539 1167 £ 885
|Aug 31, 2019 to Sep 27, 2019||4||7||
$ 904 € 786 $ 1265 $ 1210 917 £ 696
|Sep 28, 2019 to Oct 25, 2019||4||7||
$ 740 € 643 $ 1035 $ 990 750 £ 569
|Oct 26, 2019 to Nov 15, 2019||4||7||
$ 460 € 400 $ 644 $ 616 467 £ 354
Tourist tax: €1 per person/per night (children under 14 are exempt)
Heating €100 per week
Mandatory final cleaning: €200 to be paid locally, in cash
Security Deposit: €500 to be paid locally, in cash
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King bedroom with direct access to the garden, and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King bedroom with direct access to the garden, and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms are air conditioned, and the bathrooms are provided with hairdryers
- Independent A/C units in each bedroom
- Flat screen satellite TV with Pay-per-view
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Outdoor shower
- Private parking
- Private swimming pool (12 m x 5 m)
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping service 3 days per week – up to 3 hr/day
- Mid-week change of bath towels and bed linens (Wed)
- Garden and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Chef for dinner upon request
- Montalcino: 20 minute drive
- Buonconvento: 7 minute drive
- Electricity and water are included
- In the months of December, January and February the villa is closed
- Check-in: between 4:00pm - 8:00pm - Check-out: by 10:00am
- All the extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Lagesta.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.