The Greatest Snow on Earth
Utah is known for its stunning natural beauty, national parks (5 in total!), and array of outdoor activities, from mountain biking to whitewater rafting. Perhaps the region's greatest pride and passion, however, is its legendary skiing. Utah boasts 14 major ski resorts, 11 of which are within an hour's drive of Salt Lake City International Airport.
Many of our luxury villa rentals in Utah are located in Park City, home of the U.S. Ski Team and site of three world-renowned ski resorts: Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort and Canyons Resort. Our luxurious homes feature ski-in/ski-out access to perfectly groomed runs, private Jacuzzis with gorgeous mountain views, and fun extras like pool tables, pizza ovens, home theaters and more. After a day spent on the slopes, hit the town for nightlife, shopping, fine dining, and live entertainment. If you travel in January, you can even attend the Sundance Film Festival, held annually in Park City.
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Visiting Park City in the winter? Make sure to visit High West, it is the only ski-in distillery and gastro-saloon in the world.
Rent a car and drive - Utah is filled with mountain passes and desert beauty abound, and you can drive through most of it.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Winter sports are an obvious must-do in Utah, a state boasting "the greatest snow on Earth," but Park City is a particularly fantastic choice for skiers and snowboarders. Park City offers three world-renowned ski resorts – Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and Canyons Resort – and is even home to the U.S. Ski Team.
- Biking, hiking, and more; when the ski resorts convert their lifts and runs into gorgeous biking and hiking trails, and the surrounding area offers water sports like kayaking, river rafting, tubing, and more. You can even take the ride of your life on a bobsled in Utah Olympic Park – a professional pilot will take you through the entire length of the Olympic track, guiding you through 15 turns and bringing you to a speed of about 80 mph!
- Take a Ride Down the Alpine Coaster. The Alpine Coaster in Park City Mountain Resort is a toboggan-style coaster on nearly 4,000 feet of track. You are in complete control of your own speed as you zip down the mountain through the stunning scenery of the Wasatch Range. While there are plenty of exhilarating rides in Park City – including Mountain Resort's Alpine Slide and zip line – the Alpine Coaster stands out for its all-ages appeal: everyone from toddlers to grandparents are sure to have a blast.
- A trip to Park City wouldn't be complete without visiting the very heart of the town. Over 250 shops, restaurants, art galleries, and lodges line Main Street, and most of the city's festivals and events – from the Park Silly Sunday Market to the Friday Night Gallery Stroll – take place here. For a family-friendly night on the town, catch a theater production, comedy show, or music act at The Egyptian Theatre, a Main Street mainstay since 1926.
- Catch a Flick on the Big Screen. Every January, locals, visitors, and celebrities flock to Main Street during the Sundance Film Festival, which features thousands of independent films in every conceivable genre made by filmmakers around the world. But don't worry if you can't make it to Park City in January; the town's passion for independent cinema is evident throughout the year. The Park City Film Series, for example, is a single-screen, non-profit art house cinema that shows independent films and hosts film-related events throughout Park City year-round.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- Restaurant reservations
- Lift tickets
- A car rental or private driver
- In-villa massages and spa treatments
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more