Flamboyan at Casa de Campo
Caribbean / Dominican Republic / la Romana
A sophisticated two-story classic villa, Flamboyan, is the perfect choice to enjoy the lush surroundings of the beautiful Casa de Campo Resort.
Complete with large living and seating areas, fully furnished bedrooms, and an impressive backyard with a private jacuzzi and swimming pool, this Dominican Republic vacation home is the place to be if you are looking to relax and have fun with a BBQ party and working on your tan under the glorious Caribbean sun.
The Classic Villas at Casa de Campo offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private retreat. Relax in your private pool while breakfast is prepared for you by our professional staff right in your kitchen; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your private sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. There are villas in every size for every need, from cozy four-bedrooms to spacious five-bedroom spaces. Stay close to The Links, the pool, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Casa de Campo’s lush gardens and stunning natural surroundings.
Uniquely suited for families and friends traveling together. Casa de Campo’s Classic Villas offer a private home setting; complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, patio, private garden, and pool. All Villas have a microwave oven in the kitchen and a hair-dryer in each bathroom. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a safety deposit box and its own bathroom. Each villa has one master bedroom with King or Queen Size bed; other bedrooms have two double beds.
CLASSIC VILLA INCLUSIONS:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 4 Bedroom villas, Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
Premium All Inclusive Package
- All inclusions of the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience above
- PLUS, the daily use of the Minitas Beach Club restaurant
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 Guests
- Unlimited Access
- Group Classes
- Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clock Radio
- Bedroom Locks & Keys
- Extra Pillows
- Dining Area
- Sandwich Maker
- Electric Juicer
- Coffee Maker
- Garden View
- Golf Carts
- Outdoor Furniture
- Landscaped Gardens
- Outdoor Dining
- Ceiling Fans
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Fire Extinguishers
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Sound System
- iPod Station
- Daily Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast In Villa
- Butler Service
Bedroom DetailsMaster Bedroom: King-size bed, flat-screen TV, en-suite bathroom with rain shower
Bedroom Two: Two double beds, flat-screen TV, en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom Three: Two double beds, TV, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan
Bedroom Four: Two double beds, TV, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan
Beach Details10 minute drive to Minitas Beach - private beach perfect for snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming
Pool DetailsPrivate swimming pool and jacuzzi
Three resort pools
Staff and ServicesDaily housekeeping
Butler service daily
Daily breakfast prepared in villa
One roundtrip private airport transfer from/to La Romana Airport
Welcome amenities on arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket
Personalized check-in and orientation in the convenience of your own villa
Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
Location DetailsWithin Casa de Campo Resort:
Bars and live music
Villa NotesTwo complimentary golf carts to use within the resort
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
January 04, 2023 - May 31, 2023
3 night minimum April 6-8
|4||1||$ 3,249 £ 2579 $ 4275 € 2981 $ 5158 R 64980 *|
June 01, 2023 - September 30, 2023
||4||1||$ 1,819 £ 1444 $ 2394 € 1669 $ 2888 R 36380 *|
October 01, 2023 - December 20, 2023
||4||1||$ 2,383 £ 1892 $ 3136 € 2187 $ 3783 R 47660 *|
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.