It really was a fantastic trip. We had 6 families (24 people) that travel together all the time and everyone was raving about how wonderful Bastide St. Martin and the staff were. We will definitely re-book. - Howard P.
Bastide de St Martin
Europe / France / Provence
Bastide St. Martin is an 18th Century Bastide offering 13 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, partial air-conditioning, tennis court, heated swimming pool, full service included with maids and chef at home, and can accommodate up to 29 guests with children included.
The Bastide sits in a typical Provencal setting with an amazing view of the Grand Luberon Mountain. Blue lavender fields spread in front of the Italian neo-classical façade of the Bastide, entirely renovated in 2012. 850 Square meters of living area with many terraces, a courtyard, some outbuildings at the back (garage, caretakers' house) set on 2.5 ha (7 ac) of lawn and vineyards.
- Entrance with guest toilet
- 3 Air-conditioned salons with many sofas, TV, DVD player, stereo, iPod docking station, fireplaces
- Home cinema with large screen in the grand salon, CD player, library, billiard, and table football
- A separate office with Wireless internet, telephone, fax machine, library
- Open dining room (large table with 16-20 seats) with fireplace. Extra tables
- Fully equipped kitchen (2 US fridges, 1 freezer, 1 standard fridge, Ice maker, 2 dishwashers, 1 cooker, 1 microwave, blenders, toaster, Nespresso machine, mixer, juicer)
- Laundry room with 2 washing machines, 2 dryers, and 1 ironing station
- In 2018: in a former sheep fold a room with a large table for dinner/ 30 guests or seminar has been converted
- Outdoor table for 24 guests
- Garden furniture
- Heated swimming pool with electric cover: 13 m x 5.5 m (depth - 2 m) with alarm. 6 deckchairs, 4 sun beds and 6 folding deck chairs
- Table tennis
- Tennis court (rackets and balls at disposal)
12 Bedrooms, 10 Bathrooms
Sleeps 24 Guests
- Partial air conditioning
- Dinners are prepared by a chef (food at extra cost) 6 days a week
- Wifi Internet Access
- Heated swimming pool with electric cover: 13 m x 5.5 m w/ Alarm
- 6 deckchairs, 4 sun beds and 6 folding deck chairs
- Staffed Villa
- Washing Machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Standard Fridge (2)
- Baby equipment
- Home cinema
- Outdoor table for 26 guests
- Garden furniture
- Fax Machine
- Welcome basket with drinks (champagne, fruit juices)
- First grocery items
- Caretakers on-site
- Babysitting (Additional Cost)
- Food costs (Additional Cost)
- Owner's wine cellar purchases (Additional Cost)
- Satellite TV
- iPod Docking Station
- Table tennis
- Tennis Court
- Cleaning: 2 Cleaning ladies during 4 hours a day
- Breakfasts (7 days a week) and lunches (6 days a week) are prepared by the house keeper (food at extra cost)
- Final cleaning
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1 (First Floor): King size bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, dual vanity and separate WC, Television.
Bedroom 2 (First Floor): California King size bed (260cm - can be converted into 2xlarge single beds of 130cm each), Bathroom in the corridor with shower, vanity and separate WC, Television.
Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King size bed (180cm), Separate Bathroom with freestanding bathtub, shower, dual vanity and separate WC, Television, cupboard.
Bedroom 4 (First Floor): King size bed (180cm - can be converted into 2xsingle beds of 90cm each), en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC, Television.
Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): 4x single beds (4x90cm)
Bedroom 6 (Second Floor): 2x large single beds (2x130cm)
Bedroom 7 (Second Floor): 2x single beds (2x90cm), Bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and WC
Bedroom 8 (Second Floor): 3x single beds (3x90cm)
Bedroom 9 (Annex - First Floor): Queen size bed (160cm), en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC, Television
Bedroom 10 (Annex - First Floor): King size bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC, Television
Bedroom 11 (Annex - First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), TV, and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC, television
Bedroom 12 (Annex - First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), TV, and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC, television
Fan at disposal in each bedroom
Bathroom DetailsA bathroom with shower, bathtub and WC, located in the corridor, is shared between Bedroom 5, Bedroom 6 and Bedroom 8. Please note that the bathroom of Bedroom 7 is very close to Bedroom 6, so Bedroom 6 and Bedroom 7 could share the same bathroom.
Please note: The house is set on a sceptic tank, so please do not throw anything in the WC
4 hairdryers provided
Beach DetailsBeach: 120 minutes by car
Pool DetailsHeated swimming pool with electric cover: 13m x 5.5m (depth 2m) with alarm
Staff and ServicesCleaning: 2 Cleaning ladies during 4 hours a day, 6 days per week (day off to be defined with guests)
Breakfasts (7 days a week) and lunches (6 days a week) are prepared by the house keeper (food at extra cost)
Dinners are prepared by a chef (food at extra cost) 6 days a week
Welcome basket with drinks (champagne, fruit juices)
First grocery items
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)Babysitting
Owner's wine cellar purchases
Location DetailsAt the foot of the Grand Luberon, between Apt and Manosque, 7 km from the first small shops, 12 km from Apt (all supermarkets, hospital and its nice local market.)
Avignon (TGV train station) - 66 km - (41 miles) 1 hour & 10 min drive
Marseilles Marignane International Airport - 104 km (64 miles) hour and a half drive
Note: There is a small private aerodrome nearby (for small planes) - 800 m landing field useful for VIP coming with their own plane
Villa NotesCaretakers live on property at the back of the property
1 Week. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.