Piece of Mind for Your Villa Vacation
Leisurecare Travel Protection
You have spent time researching the destination, you have had conversations with your family and friends, you have spoken to your Villa Specialist, and you have taken the time to create a lasting villa experience with Villas of Distinction. You've reserved a deluxe villa and though you're getting a great value, you're paying good money for this vacation, so how do you help cover this dream villa vacation from unexpected surprises or events beyond your control?
The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- Trip Cancellation – covers your entire trip & everyone in the villa for one plan cost should you cancel due to a covered reason – even for pre-existing medical conditions (if purchased within 14 days of initial trip payment)
- (Maximum coverage limit: $100,000)
- Trip interruption due to an illness or injury occurring while on vacation – even for pre-existing medical conditions (if purchased within 14 days of initial trip payment)
- Trip and baggage delay
- Baggage loss, theft or damage
- Emergency Medical and Emergency Evacuation
- Travel Medical Assistance
- 24/7 Worldwide Emergency Assistance – Provided by CareFree Travel Assistance
Please speak to one of our Villa Specialists to add this affordable coverage to your vacation, and sit back, relax and get ready to enjoy the villa experience of a lifetime. Or, call our Plan Administrator at 1-800-453-4036 with any questions.
This is a brief overview of the coverages. Subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions. Please review the plan description for details (insert URL). Travel insurance benefits are underwritten by Arch Insurance Company, with administrative offices in Jersey City, NJ. NAIC # 11150 under Policy Form series LTP 2013 and applicable amendatory endorsements.
This plan provides cancellation coverage for your trip and other insurance coverages that apply only during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker.