Villa Esplendor at Casa de Campo
Caribbean / Dominican Republic / la Romana
Villa Esplendor is a sophisticated two-story villa with breathtaking views.
This modern-style villa is the perfect choice for large families: features an inner courtyard that provides a pleasant atmosphere in the living room and the 24-guest dining room. The villa includes two separate kitchen in the main area, and two small ones in the bedroom section so you can enjoy midnight snacks without disturbing the rest of your family. From the outdoor terrace, you will marvel at the sight of the beautiful Catalina Island.
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury living from the comforts of your own expansive villa. Combining the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own sanctuary, the Exclusive Villas offer the utmost in relaxation and privacy. Lounge in your private pool, or inside your impeccably designed home while our expert culinary staff prepares daily breakfast in your kitchen. Villa guests also have the services of a maid and butler to ensure your home is always in top form. And when you wish to venture out and explore our stunning 7,000-acre resort, our private concierge service can book spa treatments, a round on the golf course, excursions, and more on your behalf.
EXCLUSIVE VILLA INCLUSIONS:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Private maid service from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne,
- Deluxe assorted canapés, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart and one (1) intermediate size car for 4 Bedroom villas, three (3) 4-passenger touring carts and one (1) intermediate size car for 5 Bedroom up to 10 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort during stay. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
8 Bedrooms, 8.5 Bathrooms
Sleeps 16 Guests
Bedroom DetailsBedrooms 1 & 2: Spacious and contemporary master bedrooms featuring one king size bed each, one of them with a balcony with view to the Catalina Island and the entertaining area and the other with direct access to the pool. The bathrooms are roomy, look like a dream and also have double vanity
Bedrooms 3 - 8: Spacious guest bedrooms, two of them feature a king size bed each and have a balcony. The other four bedrooms have two double beds each
Bathroom DetailsMarble-walled baths with glass-enclosed showers
Beach DetailsBeach and Beach Club 10 minutes away
Pool DetailsPrivate swimming pool
Staff and ServicesDaily breakfast prepared in the villa
Private daily maid service from 7 am-9 pm
Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
One round-trip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport
Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)Extra staff hours are available on request
Location DetailsLa Romana Country Club 5 minutes
Marina & Yacht Club 7 minutes
Altos de Chavón 3 minutes
Golf Course 5 minutes
Tennis Center 5 minutes
Polo and Equestrian Center 7 minutes
Gym and SPA 10 minutes
Villa NotesSorry, no pets
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
January 01, 2022 - December 31, 2025
Rates are available upon request
|8||1||Rates available upon request *|
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Check In TimesCheck in: 3:00 pm - Check out: 12:00 pm
Tax Service Charge Details *Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
Security Deposit Details
Minimum Stay Details7 Nights for Christmas/New Year's, 3 nights Easter, no minimum stay the rest of the year. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.