Pinney's Beach 2001 at Four Seasons Vacation Rental
Set between the green lawns and water features of the golf course and the south border of the Resort, the Pinney’s Beach villas are some of the closest to the ocean.
Combining Caribbean touches and a Mediterranean courtyard layout with contemporary flair, the architecture is designed to encourage indoor-outdoor living and provide spectacular views – without sacrificing privacy. This villa features three bedrooms and a one-bedroom guest cottage.
Four Seasons Resort Features
Experience a dream vacation in a villa at Four Seasons Resort Nevis. Combine the privacy of your own spectacular residence with full access to Four Seasons amenities and services. The Resort Estates feature breathtaking views of Nevis Peak, a golf course, lush gardens and the Caribbean Sea. It’s a magical destination for getaways with friends or multi-generational family travel. The resort features:
- 18-Hole, championship Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course
- Ten tennis courts, managed by Peter Burwash International
- Three beachside infinity pools, including an adults-only pool
- Pristine 5-km (3-mile) Pinney’s Beach, offering complimentary non-motorized water sports and four cabana-style beach houses for daily rental
- Award-winning Spa with 12 treatment rooms for massages, facials and salon services; select spa services also offered in villas
- Air-conditioned Sports Pavilion for state-of-the-art workouts
- Kids For All Seasons program and abundant activities for teens
Optional meal plans are available. Contact a villa specialist for details.
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedroom 3: Two queen beds
- Bedroom 4 (Guest Cottage): King bed
- Bedrooms include down pillows, hypo-allergenic pillows on request, and luxurious bathrobe and slippers
- One rollaway bed or crib is available upon request
- Four full en suite bathrooms and one powder room
- Bathrooms include hair dryers and toiletries
- 5 Apple TV's
- All-news cable network
- Computers are available for guest use in the lobby
- DVD player
- Fully air-conditioned, except staircase to second floor
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail (fees may apply)
- Nespresso machine
- Sonos audio system
- Wireless Internet access for one device per room/suite
- Walking distance to Pinney's Beach
- Private swimming pool of 760 sq. ft.
- 3 Resort pools
Staff and Services
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Newspaper with breakfast
- Bottled water at turndown
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Room service is available from the Resort
- Provisioning service is available
- Chef service
- The Villas at Pinney’s Beach are located just steps from the beach
- These modern villas offer views of Nevis Peak and the golf course
- 5 Minute walk to the Resort’s Great House
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 18, 2018||4||
$ 4,053 € 3543 $ 5596 $ 5514 4093 £ 3123
Please add 12% tax, 12% Resort Service Charge to all rates. A $27 Coastal Protection Levy per villa per night applies.
Security Deposit: Credit card is collected at check-in
Minimum Stay: No minimum night stay except for festive season which has an 8 night minimum.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Pinney's Beach 2001 at Four Seasons is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Four Seasons Resort, Nevis:
Pinney's Beach 2001 at Four Seasons Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Free Night + Resort Credit »
Book 3 nights and get the 4th night free when you book by December 11, 2018. Guests will also receive a complimentary daily buffet breakfast for 2 adults in Neve or other restaurant serving breakfast plus one $250 Resort Credit per stay.
Valid for new bookings made now to 12/11/18 for travel now to 12/18/18. 4 Night minimum booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $1,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends June 29, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 6/18/18 - 6/29/18 for travel from 6/18/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $1,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Nevis Travel Guide
The Caribbean’s Best-Kept Secret
A visit to Nevis is like a trip back in time to the era of the unspoiled Caribbean. The smaller of the two islands making up St. Kitts and Nevis, this pristine hideaway consists of lush landscapes framed by a ring of uncrowded beaches. Peace and quiet beautifully rule in Nevis, the perfect destination for a laid-back beach getaway with tropical forest explorations, leisurely snorkel outings, and historic sightseeing walks mixed in.
Maximize your relaxation in one of our luxury villas, where stunning sea views and infinity pools are the norm. While you’re hiding away on this peaceful island, you’ll enjoy access to resort amenities – including fitness facilities, dining, spa, golf, and family activities – right from your villa.
Learn more about Nevis »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.