As soon as you walk up to the home and see the simple—but because of this simplicity, even more impressive—water element in front of the house, you know you are about to enter a home showcasing excellent taste.
Jaguar Vacation Rental
The interior shows a perfect balance between design and functionality. The home itself is divided into several independent sub structures, and because of this, guarantees a perfect respect for privacy without creating a distance in between the guests.
Located on the north side of the Bay of Banderas and secluded from the rest of the development in Punta Mita, Ranchos Estates is the most exclusive estate development in this world-renowned resort community. Within its limits, Ranchos Estates is home to the crown-jewel homes included in our portfolio.
Guests will be able to enjoy refined service, provided by the staff of each home.
Guaranteeing a maximum of privacy and comfort to its guests, Jaguar is located just a couple of feet above the secluded, white-sand beach.
The main building houses the kitchen, the dining area and the living area. The house is decorated in a very fine style, always respecting comfort and functionality.
The master bedroom is a second independent, two-story building. Housing the master bedroom, a walk-in closet, the master bathroom with both indoor and outdoor showers and a Jacuzzi, a sitting area and a complete office studio with its own terrace on the second floor.
The second and third master bedrooms, each have views of the ocean and individual terraces, are located on the first and second floor of the third building. Both have walk-in closets and bathrooms with showers and Jacuzzi.
In addition to this, every bedroom in the house has a refrigerator and a private safe. The home possesses three more bedrooms, an in-house theater with all the necessary equipment, a gym and extra service quarters for staff. All these are located in the fourth building and on the first floor.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 12, 2019||6||5||
$ 7,000 € 6329 $ 10064 $ 9592 7106 £ 5420
|Apr 13, 2019 to Apr 27, 2019
Easter / Holy Week
$ 7,950 € 7187 $ 11429 $ 10893 8071 £ 6155
Add 16% tax and 5% service charge
Security Deposit: Refundable Security Deposit equal to 1 night stay
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, ocean view, air-conditioning, fan, balcony, TV, safe, iPod dock, alarm clock, DVD/CD player
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, ocean view, air-conditioning, fan, balcony, TV, safe, iPod dock, alarm clock, DVD/CD player
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, ocean view, air-conditioning, fan, balcony, TV, safe, iPod dock, alarm clock, DVD/CD player
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, ocean view, air-conditioning, fan, patio, TV, safe, iPod dock, alarm clock, DVD/CD player
- Bedroom 5: Two single beds, garden view, air-conditioning, fan, patio, TV, safe, iPod dock, alarm clock, DVD/CD player
- Bedroom 6: Two single beds, garden view, air-conditioning, fan, patio, TV, safe, iPod dock, alarm clock, DVD/CD player
- Additional two single beds
- Master bathroom: Tub/shower, double sink, exterior shower
- Bathroom 2: Tub/shower
- Bathroom 3: Tub/shower
- Bathroom 4: Shower
- Bathroom 5: Shower
- Bathroom 6: Shower
- Bathroom 7: Shower
- Two half bathrooms
- BBQ grill
- CD player
- Central air-conditioning
- DVD player
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Home theater with sound system
- In-house movie theater
- Outdoor dining
- Satellite TV
- Washer/dryer available
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet (high-speed)
- Swimming pool
- Private Jacuzzi, seats 10 guests
Staff and Services
- Managers (live-in) fluent in Spanish and English
- Professional chef
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Pre-arrival itinerary planning
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- In-house or villa spa services
- Baby sitter service
- Car rental arrangements
- Restaurant reservations
- Booking of tours and excursions
- Children welcome
- Premier Golf Membership Includes Pacifico Golf Course, Bahia Golf Course, Tennis Center, Fitness Center, Residents Beach Club, Kupuri Beach Club, St. Regis Beach Club (subject to availability, fees may apply)
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Jaguar.
Punta Mita Travel Guide
Exclusive & Exquisite
Tucked away on a small peninsula on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, Punta Mita is a haven for vacationers seeking low-key luxury. The resort town is only a short drive from Puerto Vallarta – another Mexican gem for its beaches, water sports, shopping, and dining – but its exclusivity can make guests feel worlds away from other travelers.
Relax on your beachside palapa as you take in the exquisite views of the Pacific Ocean and Banderas Bay, surrounded by the backdrop of the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains. Punta Mita lies on the same latitude as Hawaii, meaning year-round balmy weather and gentle sea breezes – perfect for learning to sail or surf. Spend time in the gorgeous turquoise water snorkeling among colorful coral reefs, swimming with dolphins, or paddle boarding past rocky vistas. Fresh seafood, exotic cocktails, and lively nightlife – from salsa clubs to chic beachside lounges – are easy to find, but you can easily hide away with your loved ones in your fully staffed villa and want for nothing at all. With a private pool, beach, and maybe even your own personal chef, complete seclusion is completely heavenly. A luxury villa vacation in Punta Mita is nothing less than your own private piece of paradise.
Learn more about Punta Mita »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.