Nestled amidst a lush verdant oasis of palm, olive trees and shrubs, this marvelous Ibizan property with infinity pool and private gym affords magnificent sunset views over the Mediterranean sea and it's only a stroll away from Ses Boques beach and restaurant.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Jan 1, 2019 to Dec 31, 2019
Rates are on Request
Contact About Availability
Security Deposit: €10,000 Pre-collected
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Vista Mar Vacation Rental
Located above the Es Cubells Natural Park overlooking its crystal clear waters, this villa is part of the most exclusive residential area in Ibiza consisting of 15 luxury independent villas with 24 hours security. This fully renovated stylish villa with sea views spans 600 square meters of indoor living space that offers a seemingly limitless view of blue sea and sky melting into each other. The villa is only one minute away from Ses Boques Beach in which guests of Villa Vista Mar have priority access and five minutes from Cala Jondal Beach.
There are two living rooms with features such as: home cinema, DVD, Apple TV, Bose Sound Systems, Sonos Multi Room Audio System and international Satellite HD TV. The fully equipped kitchen is very modern containing all appliances as well as a breakfast bar. There is also a guest WC, gym facilities and a laundry room. Air conditioning is throughout and high speed wireless internet is available in all rooms and terraces.
The property boasts a superb infinity pool, as well as a spacious sun terrace, outdoor BBQ/Dining area easily seating 14 people, chill out area where the sunset can be enjoyed and car parking.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Double bedroom (king bed) with direct access to the outdoor terrace, spacious bathroom with bathtub and shower and a complete set of luxury amenities from the Clarins Paris brand, soft cotton bathrobes and slippers
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom (king bed) with ceiling design and colored LED for a relaxing atmosphere, access to the garden with sea views, en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and a complete set of luxury amenities
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Double bedroom (king bed) with direct access to the outdoor terrace, en-suite bathroom bathtub, shower and a complete set of luxury amenities
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Double bedroom (2 king beds), located on the first floor of the villa and with direct access to the terrace, it is ideal for families with a modern en-suite bathroom with a rain shower, and a complete set of luxury amenities
- Bedrooms 5 - 6 (Lower Floor): Two elegant double bedrooms (king bed) with direct access to a private outdoor terrace with sun beds and sea views. A stylish bathroom with rain shower, a set of luxury amenities, and a complete coffee set are in each room
- Home cinema
- DVD player
- Apple TV
- Bose sound systems
- Sonos multi room audio system
- International satellite HD TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gym facilities
- Laundry room
- Air conditioning throughout
- High speed wireless internet in all rooms and terraces
- Ses Boques beach: 1 min
- Cala Jondal beach: 5 mins
- Private infinity pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Morning breakfast
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef service
- Ibiza Airport: 10 min
- Ibiza Town: 15 min
- Nearest Shop: 3 min
- Nearest restaurant: 1 min
- Pacha Nightclub: 15 min
The exact location of Vista Mar is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Ibiza, Spain:
Vista Mar Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Vista Mar.
Spain Travel Guide
A Spain villa vacation offers it all: on Spain’s 3,000+ miles of sun-splashed coastline you’ll find hidden coves, the world’s best beaches, quaint fishing communities, and dazzling nightlife. This is a country where ancient Roman towns and Moorish ruins exist side-by-side with high-end hot-spots like Puerto Banús, a luxury marina full of house-sized yachts and a favorite destination for celebrities.
Whether you’re looking for chic or charming, you’ll experience it all in comfort and elegance in our Spain luxury villa rentals. Our villas are located in some of the most picturesque regions of Spain, including world-renowned Costa del Sol (“Coast of the Sun”), where visitors enjoy an average of 320 days of sunshine per year. Snorkeling, windsurfing, kite boarding, and scuba diving opportunities await just outside your door; or for a quintessentially Spanish experience, watch a flamenco performance in a bullring. Add in the endless sunshine, sangria, and fresh seafood, and you have a perfectly idyllic Mediterranean getaway.
Learn more about Spain »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.